Confirmed Trade: [MTL/MIN] Canadiens trade Brandon Baddock to Wild for Andrew Hammond

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Finally a trade!!!! Someone put Gorton's face on this!

boom.gif

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
I love the Hamburglar. His run with Ottawa was superhuman.

Hes AHL depth now, but there's nothing wrong with that. I'm always shocked that NHL teams don't prioritize goalie depth more.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Brandon Braddock sounds like some ne'er-do-well grandson Benjamin Braddock and Elaine eventually have after they elope in The Graduate.

Plastics.

Reactions: FloJack

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Andrew Hammond has a thing for generating hype. Does well in Ottawa, all of a sudden has one good game in Colorado and people think he's some sort of superhero. Maybe he does the same in Montreal somewhere down the road.

Amazing how much of a trainwreck the Habs turned into after reaching the finals.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The fact Habs don't pay 2nd and 3rd pick for Korpisalo, it's a pretty good trade sending a AHL player for a G who can play at NHL level and help the Primeau situation, good 1st trade Hughes!

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
This move should have been made months ago, if Baddock was all it was going to take to secure another goaltender so your future starter wouldn't get trashed night in and night out by a team that rarely showed up to play. I appreciate the press calling out Gorton for not having helped Ducharme/Team, but why call him out at St. Louis's press conference and not in the weeks after Gorton was hired? If Gorton needed 2 months to realize that Primeau was not the right player to have in your lineup, regularly, and should have been in Laval continuing to develop, then I worry that what Gorton and Hughes have in mind for the team is going to put this team behind for the better part of a decade.

I mean it's probably a month or two too late but yes. Hamburglar can be AHL backup level for all I care and he'll do a favour for us letting Primeau get starts back in Laval.

Haven't been following the Habs at all. What's going on with Primeau?

He's very bad, that's what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad