GDT: MTL @FLA | A jersey out, some t-shirts in? | Sat. Mar. 7th, 2020 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Score one just for the sake of being able to say that you did not make the trip to Florida entirely for nothing.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We have absolutely no depth to over come injuries to second line players. If tatar and/or Gallagher are not playing , this team is atrocious
Lehkonen and Armia have been just horse shit the last 20 games. Drouin is dead weight and domi had one good year
We have no number 1 or 2 centre.
we are f***ed

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
It's been a while since I last posted my hockey meal. Tonight I unveil my beef dip sandwich. Roasted sirloin tip with a coating of garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil paste. Jus is homemade also with rosemary, and has added thai chile and the remainder of the basting paste, as well as a nice dark stout.

View attachment 332859

It's a bit monchromatic, but is by far the best version I've ever eaten.

giphy.gif

Oh damn send me some of that asap

Reactions: groovejuice

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It's been a while since I last posted my hockey meal. Tonight I unveil my beef dip sandwich. Roasted sirloin tip with a coating of garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil paste. Jus is homemade also with rosemary, and has added thai chile and the remainder of the basting paste, as well as a nice dark stout.

View attachment 332859

It's a bit monchromatic, but is by far the best version I've ever eaten.

this was mine !!
452e36745c.jpg

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Why Are they playing Gally? To what end? He’s obviously not well and we’re not making the playoffs despite what Bergevin says

Reactions: puckie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad