The jersey going out, this:

I2mpX8d.gif

The t-shirts we're hoping might be in ... are this guy's:

yWKgRO4.jpg

Fg8BXNv.jpg

PUsyfdn.jpg

TI0AEkA.jpg

SQ05nWO.jpg

Two years after the T-Shirt Guy's stunt, this one resonates all the more ...

urT3wan.jpg

I doubt he shows up as the last time he did, he gave advance notice:

His latest attack on Marc and Geoff:

So much was going on while the T-Shirt Guy was doing his thing. Some pretty awkward moments that he tweeted about as they were occurring, like this one:

Plus that infamous Jack Todd trading of insults, probably the most epic moment of the night. :laugh:

His last post on this forum was on March 16, 2018.

Here's hoping.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
For shits and giggles, here was the Habs's lineup 2 years ago, when the T-Shirt guy did his thing:

FA4iCWy.jpg

Contemporaneously to the the T-Shirt Guy action, Justafan22 had posted this recap of Bergevin's ill-fated quotes:

hEOtx1R.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where do we buy the T shirts?

We asked him back then and he answered with this:

I had mine made at uberprints.com they have much better quality shirts than the ones some guy pirated from me, but it's really up to the buyer. I think the message may be more important than the quality of the shirt for some. If you google "Geoff fire Bergevin" there are a few websites making the shirts now.

He was never looking to profit from his endeavor, it was a mission that he had hoped would incite others to emulate him at the Bell Center. He never advertised a link whereby he could have sold replicas of his t-shirts.

It's been two years now but when we look back at what he did, it's pretty incredible the media coverage he got.

Last edited:

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
We asked him back then and he answered with this:

I had mine made at uberprints.com they have much better quality shirts than the ones some guy pirated from me, but it's really up to the buyer. I think the message may be more important than the quality of the shirt for some. If you google "Geoff fire Bergevin" there are a few websites making the shirts now.

He was never looking to profit from his endeavor, it was a mission that he had hoped would incite others to emulate him at the Bell Center. He never advertised a link whereby he could have sold replicas of his t-shirts.

It's been two years now but when we look back at what he did, it's pretty incredible the media coverage he got.

:bow:wherever the t-shirt guys at.Thanks for posting that old line up,yup, looks like one of Bergeven's used car lots.were so screwed with molson:boredom:

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That last game coupled with Bergevin confirming Julien would be back sealed the deal for me. I wont watch another game this season.
I loathe this version of the Montreal Canadiens....
I will keep getting info from the good folks who post here but Bergevin and Molson finally did it....they chased off a 50+ year Habs fan.
Time to just enjoy hockey and close the Habs chapter until they revamp management and truly get serious about building a good team.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
That last game coupled with Bergevin confirming Julien would be back sealed the deal for me. I wont watch another game this season.
I loathe this version of the Montreal Canadiens....
I will keep getting info from the good folks who post here but Bergevin and Molson finally did it....they chased off a 50+ year Habs fan.
Time to just enjoy hockey and close the Habs chapter until they revamp management and truly get serious about building a good team.
It is very frustrating, that we seem to care, and the morons running the team don't. Their words are meaningless, because their actions are hollow.

Clean house time......Geoff himself needs to back off and hire a real president.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
It was. For one game two years ago.

I think given the season we had 2 seasons ago, and the season we’re having this season - a fan publicly shaming the organization is great fun and brings awareness to the incompetence of the organization.

The more it’s called out, the better chance something changes.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I think given the season we had 2 seasons ago, and the season we’re having this season - a fan publicly shaming the organization is great fun and brings awareness to the incompetence of the organization.

The more it’s called out, the better chance something changes.
meh, there's enough public shaming. a guy trying to be the centre of attention on tv doesn't change anything.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
meh, there's enough public shaming. a guy trying to be the centre of attention on tv doesn't change anything.

Sorry, but you are wrong here. The guy received national coverage because of that, it got people talking.

In any other market, GMMB would’ve been fired after that season. But because him and Geoff Molson are secret lovers, all is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad