GDT: MTL @ EDM| Secret sauce | Nov. 13, 2018 9:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Lol I think Marc was the only person who wanted Lucic ??? We got rads instead... haha so funny how our GM wanted lucic who sucks, and is sucking worse , gets gifted rads and then Mucks it up with loyalty dog comments and signs LOLZNER :booboo:
Really makes ya think :teach:
Oh what a time to be alive! :popcorn:

Could be worse. Imagine you paid a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for a guy that ends up being benched in the playoff and then traded away along with a 2nd and a grade A prospect for a guy who you ended up signing for 7m+ on a 4 year deal and starts the season 12GP - 2G/0A and -6 while the guy you acquired at a premium and dumped with 500k retention has 15 points in 17 games.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Could be worse. Imagine you paid a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for a guy that ends up being benched in the playoff and then traded away along with a 2nd and a grade A prospect for a guy who you ended up signing for 7m+ on a 4 year deal and starts the season 12GP - 2G/0A and -6 while the guy you acquired at a premium and dumped with 500k retention has 15 points in 17 games.

Lol! Yes that sounds awful...

I need a clue to help me figure out what you are referring too!

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
So Carey is basically a sieve right now, and we have to depend on the likes of Benn/Alzner/Schlemko to keep McDavid from getting quality chances on him. Anybody else sense that we need to score at least 4 to have a chance?

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I think these two are HF regulars discussing whether to trade or keep Tatar at the trade deadline.

Incidentally, this video convinced me we possess mental telepathy. We just lose it when we grow older.

Reactions: PhysicX

Jul 6, 2016
How long does he have to wear a cage? Seems forever

The guy should had been kept in the stands (IR) longer. He doesn't bring anything special, and with the state of his jaw bones, he will never be the same player anyway.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
McJesus is going to generate at least one lasting highlight courtesy of our LD tonight, but the Oilers have still dropped 4 in a row. Could be a high scoring one.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Happy that Juulsen is getting back into the line-up. And I'd also rather have Schlemko with Petry than Benn. Neither truly belongs, but if I'm forced to pick between them, I pick Schlemko.

Reactions: Belial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad