GDT: MTL @ EDM| Secret sauce | Nov. 13, 2018 9:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Honestly, take out the weak goals Niemi has given up and just trade them in for the great saves he's made... either way we were not winning this one. Folks saying he's the reason we lost are out to lunch. Way too many grade A scoring chances given up. You can't win that way.
I'd just rather see a goalie give up legit goals only but yeah point stands

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Niemi seems to play well when there's no pressure.Tell him every game is an exhibition and he'll win the vezina.
Least of our problems tonight. Vezina himself couldn’t have saved us tonight. Really does anyone think we should have won this game. Cmon

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
You know what the sign of a crappy team is ?. When your down 5-2 and the play is down in your own end. even after its 6-2. The cracks are starting to show now.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Makes me want Dach even more.

Ill be praying to the tank gods tonight.
As much as I love Kotkaniemi and Dach, it would be nowhere near McD and Draisaitl, McDavid is just too good.

I was a big detractor at first, because I'm such a Crosby fan boy, but I'll have to say he's AT LEAST as good as Crosby.

Reactions: PhysicX

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
terrible effort. Guess this is how it works when Edmonton is coming off an embarassment, and we were coming off an emotional come from behind win.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
As much as I love Kotkaniemi and Dach, it would be nowhere near McD and Draisaitl, McDavid is just too good.

I was a big detractor at first, because I'm such a Crosby fan boy, but I'll have to say he's AT LEAST as good as Crosby.
Yeah, glad you finally got to watch him play.

PS. He's better than Crosby ever was.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013

Crosby is a better two way player but McDavid more dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad