GDT: MTL @ EDM| Secret sauce | Nov. 13, 2018 9:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Some people hoping for the McDavid show... I sure as hell wish to watch the Price show tonight. F the haters.

You're thinking Price is getting the start tonight? Nothing's been announced as of yet.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
You're thinking Price is getting the start tonight? Nothing's been announced as of yet.
Nobody here has a clue as to what is afflicting Price, so I don't know. I hope it's a confidence issue rather than a mental health disorder.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Nobody here has a clue as to what is afflicting Price, so I don't know. I hope it's an confidence issue rather than a mental health disorder.

Oh, for sure. Could be anything and could very well be minor and temporary, who knows.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I hope Price is starting tonight because even if I don't mind Niemi, I can only imagine the whole drama as usual...

Did Price lose his job to Niemi? on the front page of every journal tomorrow morning... :facepalm:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
:laugh: We need to get the Tatar guy to post on HF if he isn't already.

I always expect the worst on these west coast trips, but starting it off against Edmonton could be exactly what we need to get going on the right foot. Go Habs.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
The Oilers overall team speed isn't terrifying but McDavid against Alzner, Benn or Schlemko is. I'd much rather see Juulsen and Ouellet in there.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Once again a fine job on the GDT.

To all those who wanted Milan Lucic on our team, remember who you are? Well read this:

Lucic struggling: Milan Lucic — the player Canadiens fans loved to hate when he was with the Boston Bruins — is really struggling in Edmonton with 1-4-5 totals and a minus-7 in 17 games this season. The 30-year-old, who has two goals in his last 63 games dating back to last season, had a team-low 11:35 of ice time in Sunday’s loss to the Avalanche. Lucic is in the third season of a seven-year, US$42-million contract.

Price or Niemi, at this point I don't really care, they're about even. Just keep scoring goals and we'll be OK

Go :habs Go​

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario

To all those who wanted Milan Lucic on our team, remember who you are? Well read this:

Lucic struggling: Milan Lucic — the player Canadiens fans loved to hate when he was with the Boston Bruins — is really struggling in Edmonton with 1-4-5 totals and a minus-7 in 17 games this season. The 30-year-old, who has two goals in his last 63 games dating back to last season, had a team-low 11:35 of ice time in Sunday’s loss to the Avalanche. Lucic is in the third season of a seven-year, US$42-million contract.

Price or Niemi, at this point I don't really care, they're about even. Just keep scoring goals and we'll be OK

After Marchand, he's the player I hate most in the league.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

I remember thinking that Lucic could be a decent addition for the team but that I didn't want the Habs to pay what he would certainly be asking for since there'd no way he'd be worth it.

I was half right.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Some people hoping for the McDavid show... I sure as hell wish to watch the Price show tonight. F the haters.

And if it's Niemi in nets, then by all means give me the Niemi show.
Ya who gives a crap about Mcdavid? Are you a Habs fan or a hockey fan? If you’re a hockey fan, cheer for him on your own time!!!

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I remember thinking that Lucic could be a decent addition for the team but that I didn't want the Habs to pay what he would certainly be asking for since there'd no way he'd be worth it.

I was half right.
Ya I just hope there’s no cheap shots tonight. Seems that’s all he’s good for these days. And there’s really no one to take him on at this point.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

Lol I think Marc was the only person who wanted Lucic ??? We got rads instead... haha so funny how our GM wanted lucic who sucks, and is sucking worse , gets gifted rads and then Mucks it up with loyalty dog comments and signs LOLZNER :booboo:
Really makes ya think :teach:
Oh what a time to be alive! :popcorn:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I'm hoping Alzner being in the line-up over Juulsen and Ouellet is more of a showcase than an actual merit-based decision. Juulsen's a rookie, so he's going to make a mistake or two but at least he's developing. Ouellet had been one of our better/consistent D-men all year up until the BUF game, where he was a tire fire. But one bad game shouldn't keep you out of the line-up for an extended period of time.

Whatever it is, I hope we can find the right mix before Webs gets back. No matter how much we want to blame Price, our D-zone play lately has been horrific.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Dpb7PeFV4AEUBcW.jpg

Winter Is Coming!!!

**** the Oilers! Go Habs Go!

Tomas Tatargaryen

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I'm hoping Alzner being in the line-up over Juulsen and Ouellet is more of a showcase than an actual merit-based decision. Juulsen's a rookie, so he's going to make a mistake or two but at least he's developing. Ouellet had been one of our better/consistent D-men all year up until the BUF game, where he was a tire fire. But one bad game shouldn't keep you out of the line-up for an extended period of time.

Whatever it is, I hope we can find the right mix before Webs gets back. No matter how much we want to blame Price, our D-zone play lately has been horrific.

Other then that, its just a pro tank move to play Pickles . Our tank Runs on price's tears and pickle brine.

I mean honestly what team would take Alzner ? He isn't even worth it at 1 million , any teams AHL call ups would work better. At least they don't get beat 60% of the time on zone entry.
He brings literally zero to the table.

He is a negative asset any way you look at it. Its not like he's awful but brings a BOOMER of a slapper on the PP like Marc-André Bergeron.

We aren't professional hockey scouts yet we can all see how trashy he is. How would another teams scouts not be able to do the same ?? I guess stranger things have happened.....

Marc gave him 4 million after all ?!?! :dunno::facepalm:

Reactions: Runner77

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not sure what to expect tonight. Never feel too confident in Edmonton and only seem to have bad recent memories.

I'm sure it will be entertaining one way or another.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Completely OT but too funny. As I'm sitting here typing, a new window opens in Chrome with a warning from Microsoft that my system has critical errors and I need to contact so and so immediately or else...

Funny thing is, I'm using MX Linux. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad