Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] D Lane Hutson signs ELC with the Canadiens (3 years, $950k AAV)

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
It’ll be interesting to see how he does

Zellweger is 6 months older, made the jump earlier this year and looks like he’s not going back to the ahl. Built similarly physically(zellweger a little more solid)

I think hutson will be dangerous offensively, but interested to see how he fairs defensively. Regardless he’s gunna be fun to watch

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
So if they play him in the final games of the season does that burn a year off his entry level?

Since the contract was registered for this season, the first year gets burned even if he didn't play since Hutson is 20. The slide rule only applies to teenagers.

Going back a few years, the Devils signed Joey Anderson and his first year burned without him playing. I believe the same happened with Alex Lyon and and Philadelphia.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON

Since the contract was registered for this season, the first year gets burned even if he didn't play since Hutson is 20. The slide rule only applies to teenagers.

Going back a few years, the Devils signed Joey Anderson and his first year burned without him playing. I believe the same happened with Alex Lyon and and Philadelphia.

Ah okay thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad