Claimed off Waivers: [MTL] Canadiens claim F Colin White off waivers from the Penguins

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Don’t really think he’s relevant as an NHLer anymore but he can play some 4C for the habs, they need the center depth

Reactions: banks

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
If I recall correctly, Kent Hughes was his agent previously and there had been rumors Montreal had interest a couple years ago when White was bought out by Ottawa?

Edit:

You mentioned you spoke with your agent about this stuff. Kent Hughes used to be your agent before he became the general manager in Montreal. Who took over as your agent? And did you consider a reunion with Hughes in Montreal — with him as your boss once again?

I’m still with Quartexx, with Phil Lecavalier and Paul Capizzano taking over. I’m still with the same agency, so not much has changed for me. Kent is a good friend of mine and it’s an awesome opportunity for him in Montreal. And yeah, I thought about it. He’s brought in a good staff there and any time you know a lot of staff with an organization, it certainly crosses your mind. But for me, it was more about wanting to join a winning team right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad