Confirmed with Link: [MTL/BUF] Beaulieu to BUF for 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey

Mar 8, 2006
Two young defenmen traded in one week with aging defenders on the squad. I hope MB has a plan.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I don't expect Beaulieu to amount to much in the NHL, his IQ is way way way to low not mention his off ice activities.

But his situation is just one example of many cases that highlight the fact that the Habs are terribly useless at developing their young talent, evaluating talent, and knowing when to part with pieces at their peak of performance to maximize return. Beaulieu was never going to be given a chance with this team...it was evident 3 years ago. Why wait until now to move him?

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Well we got something...so I can't say I'm incredibly mad about ti but this dossier was, again, mismanaged from the get go. Tinordi and Beaulieu gone. And people will say that we have no problems with our 1st rounders....Add soon Mac....and Scherbak....and yeah, Timmins and Co need to go.

Tinordi was Pierre Gauthiers fanboy..........he even moved up in the draft to get him.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Well we got something...so I can't say I'm incredibly mad about ti but this dossier was, again, mismanaged from the get go. Tinordi and Beaulieu gone. And people will say that we have no problems with our 1st rounders....Add soon Mac....and Scherbak....and yeah, Timmins and Co need to go.

You have to put some of the blame on beaulieu. The guy never wanted to get better. And when he was told he needed to get better he didn't do anything about.

It comes a time where the onus is on the player.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Sooooooooo I guess we're building through our goalie and wingers now? Because our defence and centers will be putrid next season.

Merci Saku

Sep 9, 2006
Longueuil, Québec
Geez guys, don't overreact about the return.

Beaulieu was not being protected and would have been pick up by Vegas.

No team would have pay to get a defenseman that they would need to protect

Its call smart asset management

Get a 3 now instead of losing and gain nothing

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Hopefully Bergevin has something up his sleaves because otherwise our defense will be so goddamn slow next year. Outside of Petry, none of our D have any mobility.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
I'm not one to feed on rumors but let's just say that if Beaulieu wasn't a good influence then maybe management thought to split them up, since they are buddies and all. I know I'm looking for excuses to think positively about Chucky potentially staying.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
to me a 23 years defence that had close to 30 pts had no value?

bullcrap

If we didnt protect him who are we then? Benn? WTf?

Who are all the players we are protecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad