Confirmed with Link: [MTL/BUF] Beaulieu to BUF for 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Well we got something...so I can't say I'm incredibly mad about ti but this dossier was, again, mismanaged from the get go. Tinordi and Beaulieu gone. And people will say that we have no problems with our 1st rounders....Add soon Mac....and Scherbak....and yeah, Timmins and Co need to go.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
giphy.gif

A 3rd? Oh my god. Awful return.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Well we got something...so I can't say I'm incredibly mad about ti but this dossier was, again, mismanaged from the get go. Tinordi and Beaulieu gone. And people will say that we have no problems with our 1st rounders....Add soon Mac....and Scherbak....and yeah, Timmins and Co need to go.

Tinordi is just a huge flop man.
hes trash and never will be good

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
He was really good a shooting the puck on the opponent's shin pads.

Who's gonna fight now?

Damn.. We used to have McDonagh, Subban, Beaulieu and Sergachev as offensive or 2 ways D.. all traded...

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Way to go Bergie - keep stockpiling picks for the worst draft year since 1999.

:shakehead

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Jeezus, we couldn't even get a 2nd rounder for him in bad draft? Buffalo has 2 of them since they got Minny's 2nd (55th OA).

Oh well, an early 3rd is interesting I guess, but, wow, no value for Beaulieu.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
24 years old defenceman who got almost 30 points last year while missing 8 games.

That's all he's worth?

Pretty much, especially when any team that picks him up has to waste a protection spot on him.

So if you already have 3 D you want to protect why trade for Beau and lose him?

Thats expansion for you. If LV wasn't coming in this year Beau might still be a hab (but Drouin wouldn't)

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
The guy was not mismanaged at all. He was given a chance to start with Weber and plenty of chances to get a top 4 spot and failed.

He's got some tools, but he has no brain on the ice and that is why he's a third pairing guy.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Smart trade. Lose him for nothing or get something in return

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
This is a sign that Julien did not even want to work with him. It does not mean it's a case that Beaulieu is not good enough to play but he was scratched in game 6 and every team knows that is a sign they can offer up less to try to fix his issues. It is a steal if Buffalo can fix his off ice issues. They might be able to Buffalo is not a party town like Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad