Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Alex Radulov (1 year, $5.750M AAV)

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
We need a top 6 forward, we get a top 3 and probably a top 15 RW NHL... and the perfect complement for Alex Galchenyuk. Yes Radulov was a problem in the past, but everybody get maturity and when you hit a contract for one year, you know what you have to do.

This it probably the best contract given today. I realy like this!

Oct 22, 2012
You have to be naive to think they didn't consult Weber before bringing him in. Great talent, cheap contract, good move.

ForSpareParts*

MB outdoing his Semin signing makes for great comedy. That is a very risky signing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
We need a top 6 forward, we get a top 3 and probably a top 15 RW NHL... and the perfect complement for Alex Galchenyuk. Yes Radulov was a problem in the past, but everybody get maturity and when you hit a contract for one year, you know what you have to do.

This it probably the best contract given today. I realy like this!

Top 10 right wing easily

Sonofamitch

Aug 2, 2013
Vaughan,ON
Lol never realized how bad MTL offence is until TSN posted that depth chart. They could really use another top 6 LW to bump Shaw out the top 6.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
- Trade your best skating player for someone who isn't as good
- Sign a player your newly squired player hates.

Well played MTL

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Seriously, this guy is top-end talent and we were able to sign him for a 1-year contract. It's amazing how people love to hate the Habs :laugh:

This isn't a Habs hate thing, please don't play the victim card here. This is a Radulov hate thing. They hated him well before the news today.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Intriguing signing. Weber must have put in a good word. :sarcasm: (actually, who knows, maybe he did).

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
You guys are ridiculous to think that the Habs management didn't talk to Weber about Radulov before signing him.

There will be zero problems between those two

Unless they hypnotized him to convince there's no issue between them, simply talking to him does nothing. If Rads continues to be Rads, he'll still be an annoyance to him.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Will the Montreal media question him about this? Radulov character has been garbage.
Bergevin didn't trade Subban cause of his personnality. He said it clearly during the press confidence. Read what Renault Lavoie said about last winter west-coast trip the team had, and you'll find part of the answer. "Taking responsabilities for his mistakes" isn't an "advanced stats".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad