Mrazek traded to the Flyers

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Best of luck in Philly. Petr needed a change of scenery. Hope he regains his confidence.

Stupid trade.

No no, people complained Holland never made any trades. You can't complain when he actually makes deals.

Christien

May 1, 2010
What a joke. Happy with the picks but we should’ve kept Petr instead of Howie.

Whatever. Can’t say I didn’t see this coming.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
We're going to end up regretting this trade I believe. I assume one of the conditions may be if he re-signs with Philly. Given Petr's playoff numbers, this could look like a real steal for Philly if they go a few rounds deep.

Reactions: THW

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
We're going to end up regretting this trade I believe. I assume one of the conditions may be if he re-signs with Philly. Given Petr's playoff numbers, this could look like a real steal for Philly if they go a few rounds deep.

We should hope Mrazek does well enough to earn a QO. to ensure we get that conditional pick.

the other option is he fails there... we get 1 pick, and resign him for 1mil in summer when no one wants him

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

FrolundaRedWings

Feb 27, 2017
I understand why we moved a goalie but I really don't understand why we didn't move Howie. We now have a 33 year old goalie and a 26 year old AHL goalie. Hope to see some of our goalie prospects develop into something otherwise we're stuck with nothing in a few years.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
No, they gave him a big salary raise and made him the number one goalie. Petr blew his opportunity.

He did, and now he's getting another chance, hopefully he's ready this time. If things go south in Philly he'll have no one to blame but himself. I'm pulling for him, but I can't pull for Philly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad