GDT: Moving On After The Unforgivable Sin | Pittsburgh at Colorado | 10:00P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah. Errey ripped into Geno for "a terrible turnover, pass way behind his man" on the rush there. :shakehead

I was worried about Comeau coming back to Earth after this insane year, and even God mode Geno can't cover up for Kunitz being a total pile of ****. Geno's wings need to be the focus this summer. A close second is to find a way to get rid of the deadweight in Kunitz, Sutter and Scuderi.

They needed to be the focus of the trade deadline.

And, the entire organization, from the management to the coaches to ownership ought to **** off for how they handled it.

Setting Geno up to carry this team was our best chance. Now, with Kunitz and Comeau as a combo, the opposition's job shutting him down is that much easier.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
It's going to be so funny when this team is one and done and Geno gets run out of town on a rail, because you know it's coming.

I don't think Malkin's going to get moved. I just think we're stuck with Sid and Geno on this merry-go-round of ****** older complementary players whose skills don't complement anything but a Grade A blooper reel.

We don't have the assets to do anything else.

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
We lost a game to a western conference team. Yeah we played bad but you're going to have those games... Anaheim is next and we beat them 6-4 in our opener. Here's to another W against the ducks.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We lost a game to a western conference team. Yeah we played bad but you're going to have those games... Anaheim is next and we beat them 6-4 in our opener. Here's to another W against the ducks.

Just another meaningless game in March, right?

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Just another meaningless game in March, right?

I sense sarcasm in your response, but yeah it absolutely is. If you'll remember we've had amazing success in march before I don't know how many "March of the Penguins" headlines I've read the last few years, but that hasn't served us all that great in the playoffs either...

A 3-1 loss to a western conference team doesn't concern me all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad