Post-Game Talk: Motor City Heist: Jets steal two in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Have you seen other team's GDT... almost always the goalies fault.

Now rambling on my own because I was thinking about this earlier:

I think Pavelec is a "good goalie"; I just don't think he's above NHL average which when you think about it is top 15 in the world... that's a tough person to be!

jetkarma*

I guess if you watch How The States Got Their Shape , you are excluded from the state geography quizz?

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
So come this Friday, the Jets and Flyers will both be on a 3 game winning streak, including most recently, the Pens for Philly. Can we keep going against a surging Flyers team and a Claude Giroux trying to play his way back into the Olympics?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Sorry but you're wrong. The team is playing it's best TEAM hockey of the season just in these last few games. Players who haven't done a thing offensively are now contributing with chances and those chances are resulting in goals. Whether it continues is another story, but they're playing very well right now.

I disagree. I think the Jets have been playing very well for the most part since that meeting that Noel had with the players (individually if I recall correctly). The Jets started playing much better after that, except for portions of the games. Even that second Hawks game the Jets played very well till they got behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad