Speculation: More Moves Coming?

Deus ex machina

Sep 12, 2023
I showed how earlier!! Click on the bookmarkable link below.

Sorry, i didn't read that thread.

I'm not sure they want to risk losing Lindstrom on waivers.
They may not want to put Armia and Allen on waivers either, out of respect for them.
That's why i went with the Dvorak on LTIR option.
But i might be wrong.

There might also be changes before the start of the season.
They're talking about keeping 3 goalies. Maybe they're just bluffing, but you never know.

But kudos for getting this close to the upper limit...lol

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think we're both saying the same thing and agree there's no need or benefit to place Wideman or Dvorak on in-season LTIR. I don't know the extent of Wideman's injury but they could always place him retroactively if it looks like he'll be out for a long time

Those guys likely go on IR instead of LTIR.

Reactions: MadMslm

Jul 6, 2016
More moves ???? It's about next to impossible to get rid of Armia or Gallagher. So, it's gonna be easier to send down Barron and Heineman to Laval, and - or waive one of Pearson or Ylonen or Lindstrom. Too bad. And they still have to figure out how to "hide" Primeau when he's gonna be put on waivers.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
who said anything about him being out for the year, he's said to be out a few weeks no?
Correct insofar as we know. I was saying this only in case the back injury gets aggravated. Because he finished last year in the NHL, he will be on our cap unless he is waived or put on LTIR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad