GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
put the whistles away. god, I hate the last 5 years of reffing. might have 1 good game in 10.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The Habs had their chances, they had a few PPs. But after an emotional and physical win yesterday, I didn't expect much tonight.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
subban isn't that important or the best one of all.." let's trade plekanecs because desharnais is better"

could you imagine if we didn't have plekanecs?

Bro, I remember that huge DD/Pleks thread last year. I said Pleks was our best centerman and should not be traded. I got pelted. We have 1 legit top 6 centerman. Gally doesn't count as he's still a rook.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
No. Actually, you gotta look at it the other way.

It was a giveaway indeed.
But who was moving but Eller on that play? Why didnt Eller have no one on the boards to pass? It wasnt a blind pass he looked up and passed to someone, he can't just work like that for all the damn game.
Armstrong was behind the net, he could have tried to cycle.

It doesn't matter how much good work you do if it leads to nothing and you give the other team an odd man rush.

I like Eller as much as the next guy, but that's the kind of thing that will get him benched.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Would like to see AGally centre Cole and Moen in the third. Just to see if there's some chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad