GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Little to cheer about tonight and no excuses, mes amis. I can't blame Budaj. A familiar story of too many penalties, poor D around the goal.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Take the bad with the good when you have players like White. He has heart and guts, something a guy like Weber has none of. You dont bench a guy like him for some soft puss.

You do when he costs you a game on a stupid penalty. He practically cleaved Alfy's ankle after the whistle when he knew damn well they were calling a close game.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I'm in São Paulo airport right now and loving this GDT. Classic HFHabs.

What's the score/scorers?

I have a hard time believing that the same fans who want toughness and truculence don't understand that there WILL be penalties called against us. White is fine, our team needs him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Eller is bad... He was so soft in the corner right there... Oh he's always in a bad position... Oh Eller is so bad
if this is sarcasm meaning he played great in the corner.. he sure did.. followed by a horrible giveaway that sent the other team on an odd man rush

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Dumb penalty... again. It's going to be real interesting to see Coach Mike after the game.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'm in São Paulo airport right now and loving this GDT. Classic HFHabs.

What's the score/scorers?

I have a hard time believing that the same fans who want toughness and truculence don't understand that there WILL be penalties called against us. White is fine, our team needs him.

I really like White, but I'm pretty sure we don't need stupid double minor penalties.

theschwab13

Jul 2, 2012
You guys need to chill. We are NOT going to go on a 47 game winning streak, no team is. There has to be a bad game, its not Budaj, its not Deharnais, it is everyone. Sens are on their game and the habs are just not. Second game of a back to back usually doesn't mean good things. Based on everyones reaction, some of you are not true fans. WE ARE NOT A PERFECT TEAM. Chill out, the game is not over. Go Habs go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad