Pre-Game Talk: Montreal vs Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I hate baseless speculation like this. No he doesn't look sad. He's always been as calm, gentle, and soft-speaker. He doesn't look as "happy" as Subban, but that's because Subban's personality and style of speech is just different from his.

I knew more answers than them!! :yo:

void

Jan 5, 2006
I hate baseless speculation like this. No he doesn't look sad. He's always been as calm, gentle, and soft-speaker. He doesn't look as "happy" as Subban, but that's because Subban's personality and style of speech is just different from his.

You sound angry.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Tampa had vinny, msl, khabby and Richards at their absolute best in the 04 playoffs. It was a pretty good team even if they weren't a top 3 cup favorite.

Carolina also had a good teaam, and they added weight and recchi at the deadline. In their case, they got really lucky in terms of the opposition suffering key injuries. They came back on Montreal after Williams knocked koivu out by sticking him in the eye. They got past buffalo in 7 games because they iced an ahl defense due to injuries. Then Edmonton lost their starting goalie in the finals, but it still took 7 games to knock them out.

The amount of stars that aligned for Carolina will be very difficult to duplicate. Its just too much to expect to go your way in one run. They were incredibly fortunate.

Yea, but some people think the Habs can do that this year completely forgetting that Carolina could actually score goals that year.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Teams have won the cup with less talent than this years edition of the Montreal Canadiens. There's no excuse but coaching to not at least win a round or two if you really think about it.

Galchenyuk
Plekanec
Vanek
Pacioretty
Gallagher
Subban
Markov
Price

Those are big time players that should be able to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad