Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Toronto 7pm ET (TVA Sports/SN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Went back to the future, this is what I saw for tmrw:

toronto-maple-leafs-maple-leafs.gif

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Pre-season is done let the real games begin

Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
Slafkovsky - Dach - Newhook
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher
RHP - Evans - Ylonen

Matheson - Savard
Guhle - Kovacevic
Harris - Barron

Allen
Monty

Lines updated
Thank God! We finally here, Opening night. Always one of biggest nights of season.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I would like to see if Domi can get baited into dumb penalties. Maybe gallagher can drop the gloves with him because that's a good trade off haha.

Aside from CC and Nick, I'm looking forward to watching Slaf, Dach, X, and Matheson specifically. Hoping for good pace and the Habs scoring a PP goal (please)

Reactions: Pickles and Rozz

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
So we;ll have to suffer through nauseating homers on SN and home opener ceremony tomorrow... how much do I have to drink before puck drop to make it bearable? Gross.
While they're blabbing, just reminisce about 2021 round 1. Try as they may to cope, Leaf fans will never live down blowing a 3-1 series lead to the Habs.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Dear Hockey Gods:

It's me H10H, you know, the little bugger that keeps asking you to bring me Jessica Alba?

Well put that on the back burner for now. I have a new request, one that might bring me even more joy. Or at the very least, keep my wife from taking half my shit. :D

Please give my team (Habs) the strength and determination to destroy those unholy Leafs. While in the process, sending their fans in a downward spiral of despair.

Okay, that might be a bit much. I'll settle for a nice, clean 3-2 Habs victory. In regulation or OT, I'm not fussy.

AMEN!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
So we;ll have to suffer through nauseating homers on SN and home opener ceremony tomorrow... how much do I have to drink before puck drop to make it bearable? Gross.

is 'douchebag-MaClean' still around? What about 'BigFoot Botterill' Please god, tell me the rest of the panel is gone too?

Reactions: The Real Timo

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
MSL isn't stupid...he plays the vet against Toronto and Sammy plays game 2. Smart.
Sammy sucked all pre season.

Agreed.

With the preseason Montembeault just had, not sure that starting him against one of the best offense in the league is the right move.

Allen is a veteran, he won’t let a bad performance affect him, which might not be the case for Monty.

He gets the Hawks, which gives him a chance to rebound and build some confidence. Unless Bedard lights him up, but we’ll see.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
You should watch on RDS. I don't understand how you guys do it, TSN and Sportsnet are both awful. I'm french but on saturdays I watched it in english because TVA sports is atrocious and Felix Séguin's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. If you don't speak french, you'll have the occasion to watch your team and learn a language, win-win. Can't be worse than Sportnet.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Dear Hockey Gods:

It's me H10H, you know, the little bugger that keeps asking you to bring me Jessica Alba?

Well put that on the back burner for now. I have a new request, one that might bring me even more joy. Or at the very least, keep my wife from taking half my shit. :D

Please give my team (Habs) the strength and determination to destroy those unholy Leafs. While in the process, sending their fans in a downward spiral of despair.

Okay, that might be a bit much. I'll settle for a nice, clean 3-2 Habs victory. In regulation or OT, I'm not fussy.

AMEN!
In the Rocket's name we pray.
Amen

I cant wait till tomorrow night I hope we destroy the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad