GDT: Montreal Price's vs. The Left Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Sometimes I wish I was a dumb bimbo who only cared about her hair and her boobs. Life would be much simpler.

Edit: didn't realize **** was censored

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
This. Probably where we should lay the most blame really. But that's not satisfying, so ##%#^^ everyone!

No question it's tough to start on the west, and it does play a big part, but there's no reason for such limp and timid play. I can understand some missed passes, but something so fundamental as battling for the puck should be automatic, fatigue or not.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
I am loving that even Sharks fans are calling some of you out for how ridiculous you sound regarding your whining about MT/DD/Eller/everything you can. Get a grip.

What positives have you seen out of this game? Maybe you can start listing them and get the conversation started in a more positive direction?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
What is this?! I just get home from a long (LONG) day and the Habs are getting blown the **** out.

What is this???

Mynameismark*

Yup, the Sharks are still a wicked team.

Price wasnt paying attention on the first goal..should only be down 2. The Sharks have no goaltending and poor D usually. The Habs are better, they're just having a bad game tonight. It happens...cant win them all.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
And this continues to be my worry, no scoring no offence at the worst possible times. 9 shoots in almost 2 periods is just embarrassing. Price must score now to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad