GDT: Montreal Price's vs. The Left Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
When's the last time we got blown out?

It was when Parenteau was in the lineup right?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Petry looks good at least. That just à pathetic effort all around for the habs.

People judging dsp holding your hordes Sekac had 1 freakin goal in 18 games not exactly lighting up Amy think. Him being here tonight instead of dsp wouldnt change a thing.

2 pts in 3 games on a new team *****. He was being held down.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Nah more than that. And nobody in the french media mentions that Desharnais is a true #1C. Nobody. Not even sure if Gaston Therrien says that. Majority don't even dare talk about that. They prefer to talk about the "chemistry" between Pacioretty and him". JC Lajoie, the greatest separatist on the planet, knows that DD isn't a 1st line C etc.
I think there's more truth to what Pyretta is saying than you're willing to admit. Come on man...

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I am loving that even Sharks fans are calling some of you out for how ridiculous you sound regarding your whining about MT/DD/Eller/everything you can. Get a grip.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Nah more than that. And nobody in the french media mentions that Desharnais is a true #1C. Nobody. Not even sure if Gaston Therrien says that. Majority don't even dare talk about that. They prefer to talk about the "chemistry" between Pacioretty and him". JC Lajoie, the greatest separatist on the planet, knows that DD isn't a 1st line C etc.

Who do they suggest replaces him as #1?

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I don't know what's seen more snow DD's A** or skates. Does this midget know how to stay on his feet? man he is weak . Should be fun playoffs ...

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
This. Probably where we should lay the most blame really. But that's not satisfying, so ##%#^^ everyone!

For as long as I remember, the Canadiens have sucked out west. It can't just be a coincidence. Hell, we haven't won in sj since 1999.

Jet lag to me is the only explanation.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Terrible pass by DD to the point. Markov is left handed, makes a **** pass to his right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad