GDT: Montreal Price's vs. The Left Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
And for me, it never was about acquiring a top 6 forward instead of a D. It was to do both. I don't see the idea of going mid-all in. We needed that top 6. Well not today....but most of the days. Today, we're slow, uninterested, and scared.

Ideally yeah, get both. But given the choice of one or the other I'm glad we got Petry. Now we need to add his skill to our other PMDs and balance it with some frikkin size and strength back there. We can't outmuscle a forward in our zone if our lives depended on it. Awful...

Sword

May 26, 2014
Really because the team we are facing have lost 8 straight at home
They haven't won at home in Feb
They have the 6th worst home record in the league.

Don't let the facts cloud your opinion. :shakehead

This year, I agree. But there was a reason why teams hated playing at the Shark Tank, they were still destroying people just last year at home. Plus, Habs are lucky they don't play them often, it had nothing to do with the Habs not skating, the Sharks is just the better team, I wouldn't want to face them in a best of seven.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Finally a nice set up in the sharks zone and... puck is passed to one of the 9 ****ing grinders on the offense and goes nowhere.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Really because the team we are facing have lost 8 straight at home
They haven't won at home in Feb
They have the 6th worst home record in the league.

Don't let the facts cloud your opinion. :shakehead

But they're a very good team. Figure they are breaking their slump at or expense?

Plus, we suck.

Has Deharnais even touched the puck tonight?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A whole lot? Like, twice maybe?

Anyway, we look like **** tonight. Hopefully this isn't a precursor to the playoffs.

Nah more than that. And nobody in the french media mentions that Desharnais is a true #1C. Nobody. Not even sure if Gaston Therrien says that. Majority don't even dare talk about that. They prefer to talk about the "chemistry" between Pacioretty and him". JC Lajoie, the greatest separatist on the planet, knows that DD isn't a 1st line C etc.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This year, I agree. But there was a reason why teams hated playing at the Shark Tank, they were still destroying people just last year at home. Plus, Habs are lucky they don't play them often, it had nothing to do with the Habs not skating, the Sharks is just the better team, I wouldn't want to face them in a best of seven.
Yup, the Sharks are still a wicked team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad