Value of: Montreal/ Ottawa

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
I'd be happy with anyone in thr top 3, but let's say I really want to bumped of two places I'd go witth the 3rd OA, of course, a signed Maxwell Domi, either the 1rst 2021 or two or three 2020 2nds rounds.

I think it's nice pieces, and Ottawa could sport the most hated 1-2 punch in the league, with a Domi-Tkachuk line.

1st OV will be either Wright or Lafrenière.
3rd OV will most likely be Raty, which is still pretty freaking good and better than everything prospect with have right now, so I'd be ok with just keeping him.

What I wouldn't do is to empty the prospect bank for one guy who isn't a Crosby or a McDavid.
Ugh Write will not be draft eligible for 2 years.....2022 nhl draft. He is an 04 15 years old.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
lol now your just trolling :laugh:

I mean, you can't know for sure, look at last year's picks so far..

Romanov is already highly regarded for his game in a men's league, but yeah I might've overstepped a bit ;)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I mean, you can't know for sure, look at last year's picks so far..

Romanov is already highly regarded for his game in a men's league, but yeah I might've overstepped a bit ;)

So you think Romanov is a better prospect than Kakko and Hughes too? Lol ok man.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
So you think Romanov is a better prospect than Kakko and Hughes too? Lol ok man.

Never said that, only to look at 2 highly touted prospect who are underachieving based on their first season in a men's league.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
LOL

i bet you would

Habs will laugh at this one and draft the BPA at 3.

lol laugh? I think it's more funny how you all think it would be so easy to get it.

Maybe if you added a 2nd round pick? or wait romanov would be so fair.

I mean who doesn't want to give up a franchise player and downgrade a tier for no incentive. :laugh:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
He’s making it work, sometimes just takes a little time, takes a little longer

Kotkaniemi was drafted as a long term prospect and that has not changed... even if they rushed him to the NHL.

3rd and KK for Lafreniere is a nice try but Habs say no. I'd gladly take Byfield or Stutzle. Lafreniere is getting the Ovi treatment as a winger value but is more likely a Huberdeau type talent.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Sorry Laf should we be lucky enough to draft him will be a Sen....We dont need anymore picks and prospects ,we need elite talent

Reactions: Altimus

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
lol laugh? I think it's more funny how you all think it would be so easy to get it.

Maybe if you added a 2nd round pick? or wait romanov would be so fair.

I mean who doesn't want to give up a franchise player and downgrade a tier for no incentive. :laugh:

I never said he would be easy to get. I said he isnt worth the pieces required.

And Ottawa will be happy to walk up to the draft podium in Montreal and draft the French Canadian kid.

Thats exactly what will happen, assuming they win the lottery of course........

Reactions: topshelf15

Stassino

Oct 15, 2007
Ottawa, On
We are not trading away the 1OA pick, no matter what.. No.. Please don't get into McDavid hypotheticals...

If we get the 1st, and say 4th or 5th.. Our franchise likely changes for ever..

Reactions: topshelf15

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Would Sens want Russian goalie with Habs pick. Or Raymond or Holtz if they get one early? Habs may slide down to Isles pick for right return?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
This is idiotic. Habs draft with their #3 pick. What’s so complicated about that??

There is no need to trade for Lafreniere.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
I foresee the Habs drafting at #8 and the player they draft is Lundell or Mayson.

If the Habs were to win the 3oa, then they would try for Laff, scoff at the request and draft either Stutzel because they need a RW or Rossi because I am convinced Rossi is high on Timmins' list.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
This is idiotic. Habs draft with their #3 pick. What’s so complicated about that??

There is no need to trade for Lafreniere.
If the Habs were fortunate enough to get the 3rd OA i would hope they would go out and really try to trade it for the 2nd OA and draft Byfield.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad