GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa 7:30pm | RDS & TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

kernkraft

Jul 8, 2006
Kanata
I think Galchenyuk is in a similar spot as Tinordi was. He can do it, he just doesn't seem to know that he can. But once he figures it out...

Then again it might be the bourbon speaking

NewHabsEra*

People also need to realise that there is no subban or Markov on the backend to jumpstart the offensive rushes.

Chill. It's pre-season.

It says alot about our depth on D, if one of Subban or Markov get injured, we are in the deep **** since no one in that bunch is close to be NHL ready.. Beaulieu can be a joke to watch at times..

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
That's correct. The season we finished last was not a fluke. Last year, I'd say we're closer to what we saw at the end of the season. And this season:

• We have a broken enforcer
  • A shrimp who had a crappy camp imho
  • An ageing and ailing captain
  • A goalie who might be great… one day, maybe?

You're right. We're a powerhouse.

You still never answered what aspect of last season we can not possibly repeat this season. But it's hilarious that you think last season was a fluke, yet the last place finish wasn't. Give me a break.

Broken enforcer? Shrimp with crappy preseason games? Aging captain? Goalie who isn't always the best? Are you trying to tell me we didn't deal with any of that last season when Prust was injured, when Desharnais struggled, when Gionta was injured twice, and when Price struggled near the end of the season?

Oh wait, WE DEALT WITH ALL OF THAT. And we still finished 2nd in the East. Thank you.

68*

****ing Kassian ruining what could have been Round 2 between White and Neil. ****ing idiot.

void

Jan 5, 2006
That woman is such a moron. Leafs fans are the worst creatures on earth.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
White and Tarnasky did a good job tonight. They kept that turd Neil off the ice for most of the game.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad