You're so mad these days. What's up?

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Looking forward to the:

"Guys, guys, it's only the beginning of the season"

excuse. Happens every year.

It's an AHL lineup against an NHL lineup. Outside Tinordi and Bournival does anybody think any of the other rookies have a chance making the team?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Eller and Galchenyuk so bad, yet their line is the only one to have scored and have had most of the chances. But whine away, it's what we do best.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Say what you want guys but Tinordi is clearly not NHL ready. He struggles too much when pressured..

Surely the guy who played the most games of preseason....I guess that if their goal was to play him as many games as they could so they'd see some weaknesses, well I guess they succeed. Would be less tough that way to send him down. We're fine with Murray, Bouillon and Diaz....:shakehead

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Last season was fluke. Most think so. This year = no playoffs. Book it.

May I ask you what aspect of last season can we not possibly repeat this season? I suppose you don't think the season we finished last in the East was a fluke though. Classic.

samsquanch9*

Eller and Galchenyuk so bad, yet their line is the only one to have scored and have had most of the chances. But whine away, it's what we do best.

Nobodies whining its called a discussion

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
May I ask you what aspect of last season can we not possibly repeat this season? I suppose you don't think the season we finished last in the East was a fluke though. Classic.

That's correct. The season we finished last was not a fluke. Last year, I'd say we're closer to what we saw at the end of the season. And this season:

• We have a broken enforcer
  • A shrimp who had a crappy camp imho
  • An ageing and ailing captain
  • A goalie who might be great… one day, maybe?

You're right. We're a powerhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad