Defence

Methot - Karlsson
Phillips - Corvo
Claesson - Wiercioch

Goaltenders

Lawson
Hammond

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Very curious to see how Conacher and Macarthur play with Turris.

I think the Senators have a lot banking on the success of their second line this season.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
That's the full team minus spezza, smith, cowen, and the goalies. Doesn't look good for da Costa though, he's just a placeholder for spezza.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
That's the full team minus spezza, cowen, and the goalies. Doesn't look good for da Costa though, he's just a placeholder for spezza.

True, but they're giving him the best chance they possibly could to showcase himself.

If he has a big game he might garner some interest from the rest of the league. Who knows!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I have to assume the Sens are serious about giving DaCosta a shot at avoiding getting tossed onto waivers, otherwise this move is kinda pointless.

edit - ya, danishh, that's much more likely. I figured SDC wouldn't even be around by now.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Swap michalek and conacher and you probably improve both lines. Also puts both guys on their preferred sides

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
This looks like the opposite of last nights game where the Leafs iced a NHL lineup while the Sens iced a AHL++ lineup. As we know the NHLers are prepping for the season while the AHLers are playing for roster spots.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
That's the full team minus spezza, smith, cowen, and the goalies. Doesn't look good for da Costa though, he's just a placeholder for spezza.

Da Costa is getting showcased. He will be wearing an NHL jersey this year, the question is who, and will the Sens get anything for him or will he just get picked up on waivers.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This looks like the opposite of last nights game where the Leafs iced a NHL lineup while the Sens iced a AHL++ lineup. As we know the NHLers are prepping for the season while the AHLers are playing for roster spots.

Which was the opposite of the previous Leaf game.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I wonder if at some point Maclean will push Zibanejad up into that #1 centre spot.. It should be interesting to see how Da Costa does with two above average NHLers on his line. This could be a good opportunity for him to show his true value to any organization watching (including ours).

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I don't like seeing Spezza and Anderson sitting out games they were slated to play in, even if this is the preseason. I guess last year's injury nightmare season is still having a lingering effect on me.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
I wonder if at some point Maclean will push Zibanejad up into that #1 centre spot.. It should be interesting to see how Da Costa does with two above average NHLers on his line. This could be a good opportunity for him to show his true value to any organization watching (including ours).

It'll be interesting to see if they try to do anything to build Da Costa's value above that of a mid rounder. Hands are kinda tied, it'll take more than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad