Montreal & Ottawa (7:30 PM) - Sept. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I don't like seeing Spezza and Anderson sitting out games they were slated to play in, even if this is the preseason. I guess last year's injury nightmare season is still having a lingering effect on me.

"General soreness".

*sigh*

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
stream? stream? stream anyone? us Bell customers are getting screwed. No RDS for me either.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Goaltenders

Lawson
Hammond

puking.gif

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Garrioch thinks the Sens will keep Da Costa to start the year. Hoffman waived for sure.

Jonathan81

Sep 12, 2011
If Da Costa doesn't show anything on the first line, i hope Mclean give Pageau a shot on the top line as well, i would really like to see Michalek-Pageau-Ryan. When Pag played with Alfie and Milo last year it was dynamite:nod:

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
If Da Costa doesn't show anything on the first line, i hope Mclean give Pageau a shot on the top line as well, i would really like to see Michalek-Pageau-Ryan. When Pag played with Alfie and Milo last year it was dynamite:nod:

Yeah, the first thing I thought when I looked at the line combinations was that they should have Pageau on the first line. It is only pre-season though, and other agendas may be at play.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Pageau can go down without waivers, DaCosta cant. has Pageau shown to be significantly better than DaCosta. No way. Give DaCosta a couple weeks and see if he can stick rather than losing him for nothing. Pageau can come up later.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Pageau can go down without waivers, DaCosta cant. has Pageau shown to be significantly better than DaCosta. No way. Give DaCosta a couple weeks and see if he can stick rather than losing him for nothing. Pageau can come up later.

Pageau has been amazing since the playoffs, hes been significantly better then Da Costa and I have nothing against Da Costa, hes been good. Just Pageau is on another level for me.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Yeah, I beg to differ.

The King of Town

Jan 26, 2004
Free Country

Really?

This board has short memories.

EDIT: DAMN YOU NYQUIL AND YOUR DVORAK KEYBOARD.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Really?

This board has short memories.

EDIT: DAMN YOU NYQUIL AND YOUR DVORAK KEYBOARD.

Yeah, I bet you still think Peter Regin is amazing because of his one playoff year. Im not saying Pageau can be great, its just that a lot of people are convinced he is a total star after last playoffs.

The King of Town

Jan 26, 2004
Free Country
Yeah, I bet you still think Peter Regin is amazing because of his one playoff year. Im not saying Pageau can be great, its just that a lot of people are convinced he is a total star after last playoffs.

Don't put words in my mouth. It diminishes your argument. I never said anything about Peter Regin.

Pageau doesn't have to be a star to be better than Da Costa. I just have to watch a game to see it. And I went to Binghamton and Syracuse last year to see some AHL games, and he was better there too.

10 points in 19 NHL games as a 19-20 year old is also significantly better than 7 points in 35 games at a much later age, no matter which way you slice it, even ignoring the fact that JGP is twice the defensive player that SDC is.

And I like Da Costa. He has incredible vision. Nevertheless, over the last two years he hasn't shown a fraction of what JGP did last year, and to claim otherwise is ridiculous.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa

Its quite a bit different, he can skate, works hard on every play. Hes been a star since hes been brought up. He was a man amongst boys at the prospect tourny. Everytime you see him on the ice he opens your eyes.

Hes not a Regin at all.

He was great in junior too, really his only season where he didnt go ppg was in Bingo and Im not positive but I dont think he played in the top six to start the year.

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Seems like showcasing Da Costa against Montreal's mostly AHL squad is for Montreal's benefit only.

"Oh yeah, he was great against other midgets...we'll wait for waivers...."

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Da Costa is getting showcased. He will be wearing an NHL jersey this year, the question is who, and will the Sens get anything for him or will he just get picked up on waivers.

I am starting to agree with you here, there just isn't room for him unfortunately (good problem to have).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad