Montreal is going to win the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
You don't need to create an attention seeking thread for each and every one of them.

"Price is the best in the world"
"montreal is going to win the cup"

How many playoff teams have we played so far? 3/10? Christ.

You're not even from Montreal.Why do you care anyway?

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
What exactly do you think putting a completely self serving thread on the main board (should be on your own board), amongst fans of 29 other NHL teams, is going to do other than draw insults and ridicule? I mean, are you serious?

Is everyone just supposed to bow down to you or what?

Like this guy said. OP couldve just posted his prediction in any thread and ask someone to 'cap it. No need for a thread.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
I used to like Montreal a lot but not anymore because of guys like the OP. Too bad.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Then you clearly remember the Habs coming off an even hotter start last season. That obviously went really well for them...

:shakehead.

Yes, but now we have Weber instead of Subban, and Weber is much better.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
I used to like Montreal a lot but not anymore because of guys like the OP. Too bad.

It's sad really and I bet he's super proud of it. Some people just cant help it. But we have no control of this but believe me its as frustrating if not more for normal Habs fans.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I will bet you anything OP will dissapear once his team does the same mid season

Thanks for the laugh

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Waste of a thread

Our defensive play is being exposed we have Carey price though

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
I will bet you anything OP will dissapear once his team does the same mid season

Thanks for the laugh

Absolutely. If things go south he'll just hide while all the Habs fan base takes crap for threads like this one.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I'm enjoying it.Not enjoying it as much as I'll enjoy Montreal winning the Stanley Cup, but all I have to do is to be patient.It's coming.In a major way.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Pretty sure we all heard the same thing last yr after a great start to the season...how did that go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad