Montreal is going to win the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Montreal is going to win it's 25th Stanley Cup.Carey Price will win the Conn Smythe and Shea Weber will have a hell of a playoff run.

Except Markov, all the core players are near their prime.

This is my prediction and I'm putting it out there for everyone to see.Mark my words, call me on it comes June.I'm not going anywhere.This is the year for Montreal.The Stanley Cup is finally coming back home, where it belongs.

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
First you have to make the playoffs... last year doesn't sound any bells uh?

:popcorn:

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Hey look, another Habs thread in October.

I'm a Habs fans but jeez, its the 6th thread about the subject already on the last few pages.

User9992

Feb 27, 2016
Can happen... But remeber Caps last year? Almost going for record wins in Regular Season, but then lost in 2'nd round as usual.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
is this supposed to be a bold prediction or something

they did win the cup last year after all

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Montreal is going to win it's 25th Stanley Cup.Carey Price will win the Conn Smythe and Shea Weber will have a hell of a playoff run.

Except Markov, all the core players are near their prime.

This is my prediction and I'm putting it out there for everyone to see.Mark my words, call me on it comes June.I'm not going anywhere.This is the year for Montreal.The Stanley Cup coming back home, where it belongs.

Oh come on. Do we need posts like this every time the habs win a game ? Listen I'm a huge habs fan but even I will not commit to something like that. In the playoffs, anything can happen and we aint even there yet. Lets just for the moment be happy that we are winning and looking like we will make the playoffs. Once there we can start fantasizing about the cup but until then just take it game by game and hope we dont get any serious injuries.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Oh come on. Do we need posts like this every time the habs win a game ? Listen I'm a huge habs fan but even I will not commit to something like that. In the playoffs, anything can happen and we aint even there yet. Lets just for the moment be happy that we are winning and looking like we will make the playoffs. Once there we can start fantasizing about the cup but until then just take it game by game and hope we dont get any serious injuries.

That's fine and that's your right.What can I tell you, I'm more edgy than you are.I certainly commit to it and will face the ridicule if they don't.But I'll get the glory if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad