Not open for further replies.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
QajHhLKW3VRcs.gif

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Gotta admit as a fan of the habs, Ive been through these before where the team looked good enough...heck look at the last 3 years. Habs are the first team in NHL history to win 7 of its first 8 games of the season 3 years in a row!! With all the hype surrounding the team, its kinda too easy to get carried away but experience has sobered my expectations and Im just content to enjoy the moment. Once we reach the playoffs, if we do, I will then start thinking SC but not until then.

This is more like it :) I knew they were rational Habs fans somewhere out there :naughty: And by the way Habs have a very good team with Price in net, they are looking good right now!

smackdaddy

x – Edmonton
Nov 24, 2006
B.C.
The Habs are the biggest bipolar fans in the world. They were burning down their management, coach and players last year and now they're the best ever. I mean who hasn't beaten the Leafs this year?

I just can't take them seriously anymore.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
The Habs are the biggest bipolar fans in the world. They were burning down their management, coach and players last year and now they're the best ever.

Not me, and I'm OP.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Chicago
Minnesota
St. Louis
Nashville
Dallas (Maybe if they aren't actually bad now)
San Jose
LA

Montreal can beat any of these teams in a 7 games series. I am more afraid of Eastern teams like Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh. Minnesota is always good at the beginning of the year (just like Montreal, actually, yet you don't point that out), but fumbles at the end. Nashville is looking pretty bad at the moment. Same for Dallas and L.A. I will give some credit to L.A. as they always turn it up to the next level in the playoffs. Can never bet against Chicago in the playoffs either. St-Louis and San Jose are the only teams I would say would win a 7 games series against Montreal more often than Montreal would win against them. However, they do not have Price, so who knows. Anyway, who gives a **** about the Western teams? If the Habs get to one of them, it will be the Stanley Cup Finals and having reached that point for the first time in ages, they will be pumped up and ready to beat anyone.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I'm a Bruins fan. Taking **** on my own board for talking about how, even though it's happened plenty exclusively during October in recent memory, the Habs are real contenders.

That being said, we need to implement a limit on the number of these 1-man-prediction posts coming from Habs fans. Or just keep it all in one thread or something. Incredibly and unnecessarily self-indulging.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
The Habs are the biggest bipolar fans in the world. They were burning down their management, coach and players last year and now they're the best ever. I mean who hasn't beaten the Leafs this year?

Just imagine being caught in there. Just minding your own business and going to check the main board and every day you see Weber this, Subban that, Price this, Best team ever that, Habs this, Habs that.... its like we are taken hostage by a bunch of 12 year olds with a memory that wont stretch further than 10 days.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Just imagine being caught in there. Just minding your own business and going to check the main board and every day you see Weber this, Subban that, Price this, Best team ever that, Habs this, Habs that.... its like we are taken hostage by a bunch of 12 year olds with a memory that wont stretch further than 10 days.

I'm in my 30s.Nice try to insult and ridicule me though.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

lmfao

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
For the record, I was also the one who created the Price thread.Not my fault if most Montreal fans don't have the balls to say the obvious in the face of the entire hfboards community.

Newsflash, I do.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I'm in my 30s.Nice try to insult and ridicule me though.

What exactly do you think putting a completely self serving thread on the main board (should be on your own board), amongst fans of 29 other NHL teams, is going to do other than draw insults and ridicule? I mean, are you serious?

Is everyone just supposed to bow down to you or what?

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
For the record, I was also the one who created the Price thread.Not my fault if most Montreal fans don't have the balls to say the obvious in the face of the entire hfboards community.

Newsflash, I do.I do.

This is the issue. You think it takes "balls" to bother everyone else with your predictions on an online message board. We get it. Montreal fans are excited about the Habs' great start. Happy for you all.

On we go.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
What exactly do you think putting a completely self serving thread on the main board (should be on your own board), amongst fans of 29 other NHL teams, is going to do other than draw insults and ridicule? I mean, are you serious?

Is everyone just supposed to bow down to you or what?

Well, I'm not going to say people are forced or supposed to do it, but it would be nice.

In either case, once Montreal wins the cup, which they will, you'll have no choice.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I'm entitled to share them on this forum.

You don't need to create an attention seeking thread for each and every one of them.

"Price is the best in the world"
"montreal is going to win the cup"

How many playoff teams have we played so far? 3/10? Christ.

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal

Newsflash, I do.
Quite telling that you think yelling "I'm great! I'm great!" is something normal people dont do because they dont have balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad