Rumor: "Montreal is checking to see what’s out there [for defense]"

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Meh, I think Bergevin's family lives in Chicago so I wouldn't put too much thought into that. GMs talk amongst eachother all day everyday.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Easily, Jacob De Larose will replace Eller in a year. I could live without Eller.

I'm always confused when I read posts like this one????? :p:
The End Game is a Stanley Cup. The path is 16 wins in April May and June in the most arduous playoff format in Pro Sports. We have a strong young player who excels in that environment. He has been exemplary in every playoff game he has ever played even when not scoring.

The fanbase often call for his head because?

A) We just don't like Blond Danes
B) The media is always right
C) His face is prettier than his playmaking
D) We are huge Halak fans
E) All of the above
F) We actually don't know what the hell we are talking about.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I stopped by the Yandle thread yesterday and proposed a steep price for the player after seeing Maloney will only accept an overpayment.

I offered;

Tinordi/Beaulieu + Eller/Desharnais + 1st.

An Arizona fan countered with Pacioretty/Galchenyuk + Beaulieu + 1st. :facepalm:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I stopped by the Yandle thread yesterday and proposed a steep price for the player after seeing Maloney will only accept an overpayment.

I offered;

An Arizona fan countered with Pacioretty/Galchenyuk + Beaulieu + 1st. :facepalm:

Sounds about right, if you're high on Peyote!

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014

I offered;

im offering a higher proposal and one arizona fan is stuck back in the old days where star players get traded for other stars.

spezza,gaborik,kesler,carter,st.louis,vanek,miller say hi

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
I'm always confused when I read posts like this one????? :p:
The End Game is a Stanley Cup. The path is 16 wins in April May and June in the most arduous playoff format in Pro Sports. We have a strong young player who excels in that environment. He has been exemplary in every playoff game he has ever played even when not scoring.

The fanbase often call for his head because?

A) We just don't like Blond Danes
B) The media is always right
C) His face is prettier than his playmaking
D) We are huge Halak fans
E) All of the above
F) We actually don't know what the hell we are talking about.

meh,

you sound like the one who doesnt know what he is talking about;)
here are some of my opinions

A) his appearence only gives me laugher cause he looks like a 10 year old
B) his no look plays that miss 100% of the time :scared:
C) his accuracy for shots and pass is questionable
D) those plays when the guy looks lost on the ice, happens to a lot of people but IDK, it just seems to happen more to this guy, he lacks creativity to open space for his teamates
E) montreal media sucks at questionning with good questions "y sont pas bons pour tirer les vers du nez!"
F)he still have room to improve, but he looks too have some Pejorative Sluration "takes one to see one":nod:
G) im comfortable having this guy on the third line

guy should smoke one with desharnais maybe he could learn a few tricks from the meister :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad