Montreal Impact Thread XXXII: vs Pachuca - 03/03/15 8:00 PM - TVA Sports & Sportsnet1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Don't forget Bernier's penalty at the end ofmstoppage time vs FC Edmonton in front of an empty crowd because Habs were playing game 7 vs Bruins. Started from the bottom

I remembered eventually as I delved into how the heck we got this far. Not that I wasn't a fan back then, I still remember the days of Zarek Valentine and when Laurent or something won his shoes, but May/2014 was ages ago :laugh:

Dark days back then but now our future looks so bright. I feel like a Chicago or LA Kings fan now. Years of mediocrity is finally coming to something. Even if it was a fluke last minute goal, I am finally fan of team that is going somewhere. Anyone else feel the same way at the moment? :laugh:

One more random thought, sorry team I am on a roll! Who says the MLS draft is worthless now! Mallace to Porter for an MLS draft win.

Last edited:

Mynameismark*

As much as I love hockey, talking about hockey in this great moment is Pejorative Slured. Montreal medias are Pejorative Slured tho.. no big news

C'mon....impact is like an ant to the Habs elephant. It's a sideshow attraction.

68*

Man what a game. After the penalty kick goal I wanted to cry. Then I got mad and when I had lost all hope they ****ing score and I *** in my pants. I will watch the DC United-Alajuelense game tomorrow.

****ing lol @ the people who didn't go to/didn't watch this game and even bigger lol @ the people who left 2 minutes before the goal.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I keep rewatching Porter's goal and I'm truly amazed how strong he was to stay up and finish the play. He easily could've gone down and hoped for a dramatic penalty.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Still haven't fallen asleep, still laughing at the 2 dozen ppl in my section who got up and left about 2 minutes before the goal.

Wonder how stupid they felt once they heard final result

I will never understand someone who leaves a sporting event early.
Heck game 3 in ottawa, down 6-0 I stayed till the last second, why would I pay money to watch and then leave??

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Good morning folks

Thanks for the videos. Slept at 12:30 woke up at 6. Been watching since. What a magical moment.

MLS better get their **** together and sign a CBA. I want to watch them play on saturday.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
I'm not a huge soccer fan but for reason I don't know I was jumping around in my living room yesterday night.

This is great for the sport, city and the imfc.

This is door they were looking for to sell out the OS for next game + sell a bunch of tickets for the regular season.

This is a big opportunity if you have a great marketing team.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Loved waching the game. Only saw the second half, but it was awesome, every minute was gripping. Thought it was lost when they scored the penalty. Great finish on the goal.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
GO IMFC. Amazig accomplishment to make the semi's....really good for this city and team. We ought to be very proud and fill the stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad