OT: Montreal Impact Thread XXVII - #DeSantisADécalissé! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
if IMFC had beaten NYRB and then Columbus next week, we'd have still had a shot at the playoffs. Instead we get ****** keeping from Bush - who's small and thus ****ing useless when he doesn't play aggressively and Krol who should be in a beer league. **** Klopas for trading Brovsky. ****ing stupid. the back four is ****ing awful

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Does anyone watch this show ? I love it. It's even inspired from an Italian book published in 1992, La Compagnie des Célestins ! It's soccer in manga with a good and light take on life.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Lol at those saying we should trade Perkins. Clearly, no, clearly. I would sign DP GK as well.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
if IMFC had beaten NYRB and then Columbus next week, we'd have still had a shot at the playoffs. Instead we get ****** keeping from Bush - who's small and thus ****ing useless when he doesn't play aggressively and Krol who should be in a beer league. **** Klopas for trading Brovsky. ****ing stupid. the back four is ****ing awful

I agree with your post except that Brovsky got traded because he asked for a trade. Joey Saputo answered a question from a fan at the team meeting a few weeks back and he said "happy wife, happy life". She wasn't too happy here according to Saputo.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I wonder what goalie DP would could nab. Maybe a second stringer in the EPL? Or some poor Spaniard with talent? :sarcasm:

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Our defense is definately major league crap level.

its sad... we have 2 big needs.. get back bernardello back (would play a lot better with piatti and romero playing motivated) and have a freaking defensive stud because this is pathetic to watch...

Btw huge turnaround for romero who went from a total bust to a freaking boss, confidence has done wonders with him and he is only 24.

Rikiki Bousquet

Oct 3, 2012
Frankly, I'm eating so much crow for saying last year that Romero couldn't play in this league.

Last night was a fun game... for a short period of time.

You can see that the team is not so far from a competitive squad, but sadly I don't really think the change for the better will be done in the near future.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Watch a video of Manuel Nuer exiting his box to cut off a counter-attack, making saves and not giving the ball away "à la Perkins" when he has a goal kick, you will understand ;)

I also like the way he throws the ball, he's much more accurate than any goalies/defenders we have. I feel like he's the best GK in the World right now and obviously, we will never be able to afford him. My 12M$ contract was a joke btw, it would cost us so much just for his transfer haha

Anyways, I feel like this team is unlucky with CBs, they always get hurt for a long long time. I'm not sure if they really need a DP CB though, we'd need guys like Aurélien Collin, Steven Caldwell and such. Lopez might have been able to fill that spot if he could actually play one full game :/

Well, maybe NDS will scout another Argentinian CB that is willing to move to NA :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad