Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Continue here

DeSantis-thumb-540x303-312482.jpg

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
All credit goes to The Russian General (or jackiechan) from one of his posts in the last thread.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
It's crazy we're at 27 threads already, for such a miserable team :laugh:

#DeSantisDécalisse

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I'd say 85% of mine come from these threads and the ones for our NHL on X360 team threads :laugh:

Seriously though 27 threads and we haven't even completed our 3rd year in the league!

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Well, let's say me, Laurent and Captain Saku have went a little overboard with posts sonetimes lol.

I think you're being quite generous for myself. Sometimes I look back wondering, why exactly did I post that? Then again, same goes for my Twitter. :laugh:

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
It's crazy we're at 27 threads already, for such a miserable team :laugh:

#DeSantisDécalisse

Truth be told, Laurent and other guys talk a lot about other teams too, so it's not 27 threads about one miserable team

#DeSantisDémission

If he would sign Occéan, that might save his life for a while but it won't happen I guess

#BringBackSchalli

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Truth be told, Laurent and other guys talk a lot about other teams too, so it's not 27 threads about one miserable team

#DeSantisDémission

If he would sign Occéan, that might save his life for a while but it won't happen I guess

#BringBackSchalli
If he signed Occean as DP (which is what he was looking for apparently) we probably would've hated him just as much :laugh:

Barriwhite

Don’t be shocked by the tone of my voice
Nov 8, 2005
Montreal
All credit goes to The Russian General (or jackiechan) from one of his posts in the last thread.

As RG said, the Ultras came up with it. I thought of turning it into a hashtag when I saw they were displaying live tweets on the jumbotron :laugh:

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Impact de Montréal ‏@impactmontreal 49s
#IMFC acquires midfielder Dilly Duka from @ChicagoFire in return for Sanna Nyassi. Welcome to Montreal @DilaverDuka

Very good deal, especially for a player I forgot we had. Depth wise a bit confused. Probably good enough to start week in and week out, but won't be for us due to depth in those positions. Maybe a move prepping for next year, in that case, good transaction.

Last edited:

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Impact de Montréal ‏@impactmontreal 37s
Conférence de presse demain à 11h. Lors de cette occasion Joey Saputo fera une annonce importante. #IMFC

My guess; De Santis decallissed, Klopas became Technical Director and pulled the trigger on this Nyassi-Duka trade. Will remain coach until the end of the season, then they'll look for one during the offseason

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Impact de Montréal ‏@impactmontreal 37s
Conférence de presse demain à 11h. Lors de cette occasion Joey Saputo fera une annonce importante. #IMFC

My guess; De Santis decallissed, Klopas became Technical Director and pulled the trigger on this Nyassi-Duka trade. Will remain coach until the end of the season, then they'll look for one during the offseason

It would make sense, we keep getting Klopas ex-players :laugh:

"EnDuka, bien hâte à demain"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad