OT: Montreal Impact Thread XXVII - #DeSantisADécalissé! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
It's my regret to announce you all that ThaDevilGirl was arrested for illegal possession of weapons.

:/

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Wenger helped his team score 8 goals while JackMac was involved on only 6 goals?

I Like how Gelu was favoring Jack Mack in the stat when the clear winner to date is Andrew Wenger, lol. He was massively underrated and for years I've been defending him. His only weakness was his finishing and judging from yesterday's goal I don't think it's a problem anymore.

Also, Warner is a future Usmnt player, yes you read it first here on hf.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Actually, his main flaw and still is, is his first touch. Otherwise, he has most of the tools to succeed in MLS.

He was frustrating to watch at the end of his stint here though.

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
I Like how Gelu was favoring Jack Mack in the stat when the clear winner to date is Andrew Wenger, lol. He was massively underrated and for years I've been defending him. His only weakness was his finishing and judging from yesterday's goal I don't think it's a problem anymore.

Also, Warner is a future Usmnt player, yes you read it first here on hf.

OK, I get where you are coming from, but given our team's construction. I still see Mac as the superior option.

Philly is playing Andrew in a more central role, so having more assists is to be expected, but as far as i'm concerned he would not have produced similarly for us without really mixing up our squad.

Wenger is giving Philly more of what he gave us, frustrating and erratic play that did not fit with our style and roster, but every now and then was brilliant.

In contrast Mac fits perfectly with Marco and the rest of our offense. Our coaching staff can fit him in easily.

Which is why I count 6 goals higher than 4 goals, 4 assists.

68*

New thread title is needed. Ideas?

#PirloIsNotImpressed

ZR4XBd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad