Montreal Impact Thread XLVI - Ain't no party like a Drogba party

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
If they had different paying options (4 installments or whatever), I'd be a STH. I mean, I could afford it but as a student, I don't like spending that much in one time considering the other stuff I have to pay for and the meh revenue of being part time at work.

I'll definitely become one once I'm done school.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
If they had different paying options (4 installments or whatever), I'd be a STH. I mean, I could afford it but as a student, I don't like spending that much in one time considering the other stuff I have to pay for and the meh revenue of being part time at work.

I'll definitely become one once I'm done school.

last email I got they had a 4 installments plan :laugh: there were like 3 different plans, I was hoping on picking one of them but that last email is really confusing

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
PM screenshot pls :)

here's the quote from the first email instead :
1. Au moment de la sélection de votre siège, vous devrez choisir parmi trois options de paiement :

a. Payer en vous inscrivant à notre plan de paiement de 4 mois sans intérêt;

b. Payer en utilisant notre plan de paiement 50/50;

c. Payer vos billets au complet lors de la sélection de vos sièges;

Peu importe l’option choisie, vous profiterez pour un temps limité du prix hâtif, qui vous permettra d’obtenir jusqu’à 40% d’économie par rapport au prix régulier des billets individuels.

and today I got an email saying I could pick my seats, but using the interactive map thingy I can't click on 131 or 132

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Off the top of my head, you get 10% off concessions and the merchandise at the boutique. You get to attend a practice + meet and greet with the team. They usually include a little gift. In my 3 years as STH, I got 2 exclusive scarves you can't buy at the boutique and 1 ****** ass book that shows the players tattoos :)laugh:)

I can't really think of anything else. You'd have to call and ask to see if there are any more advantages

Oh god that picture book, why did you have to remind me about that? :(

void

Jan 5, 2006
Bayern Munich was losing 1-0 to Wolfsburg at halftime, Robert Lewandowski comes on and scores 5 (!!!!) goals in 9 minutes. What the ****.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
hahaha Lewandowski is such a thug. I love him. Still outrageous Bayern got him for free from Dortmund.

Then I remembered that we are playing Bayern in the CL. So not funny anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad