Montreal Impact Thread XLIII - Las Venegas edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Donadel has been way better withotu Reo-Coker...

Nigel is beyond useless.absolute disgrace seeing him on the pitch

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Anything on Venegas? Has he been introduced?
Sorry in Chicago. News on MLS here non existent.

He is in Montréal but he has yet to be introduced to the media. As he flew in late Thursday night, I would believe they made him pass his medical exams (or whatever they're called) on Friday and let him rest afterwards. So, my guess is that he would be introduced tomorrow

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I was at the game yesterday. A lot of fun, the NYCFC fans were better than I expected and there were a few small pockets of Impact supporters.

Piatti is still the guy I remember from CASLA. Him and Villa for NYCFC were a clear class apart in skill, and Piatti has the pace that Villa no longer has. Will be exciting to see what he can do with an actual competent striker.

Glad to see Donadel look better. The further he is from NRC the better.

The NYCFC penalty was clearly nonsense.

Overall I'm happy to see the Impact look a lot better than the were the last time I checked, and I might have to start going to more MLS games.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's frustrating to see NRC being given chance after chance when he's absolutely finished. I can count the number of good performances from him on one hand.

NelloMello

May 10, 2013
Pierrefonds
I was at the game yesterday. A lot of fun, the NYCFC fans were better than I expected and there were a few small pockets of Impact supporters.

Piatti is still the guy I remember from CASLA. Him and Villa for NYCFC were a clear class apart in skill, and Piatti has the pace that Villa no longer has. Will be exciting to see what he can do with an actual competent striker.

Glad to see Donadel look better. The further he is from NRC the better.

The NYCFC penalty was clearly nonsense.

Overall I'm happy to see the Impact look a lot better than the were the last time I checked, and I might have to start going to more MLS games.

Donadel suspended for next game. I say we let either Bernier or Alexander play.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Donadel suspended for next game. I say we let either Bernier or Alexander play.

Exactly. My n.8 next week is Alexander and my n.6 is Bernier. Alexander is a waste on the wings imo. He was everywhere on the pitch when he played box-to-box with the Red Bulls while McCarthy was basically a wall in front of the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad