Montreal Impact Thread XLII - DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! - (Sweet jersey deals in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I hope we cut him after the game. I fn hate him.

His time is gone with the Impact, I think that's why he's not playing well. The guy was in the EPL, he's clearly looking for a second chance with another team; didn't have the drive the rest of the team had because il a la tête ailleurs.

I haven't seen Saputo that packed since 2012.

Full of white Franco-Français who have been invading my Plateau Mont-Royal since the last 15 years! We love them anyway. I bet they're rooting for PSG.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
I'm really curious to see which European team ends up with Oyongo. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Sporting. Just a random gut feeling I have since the Freddy Montero worked well for them

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
His time is gone with the Impact, I think that's why he's not playing well. The guy was in the EPL, he's clearly looking for a second chance with another team; didn't have the drive the rest of the team had because il a la tête ailleurs.

NRC has been poor since his days with the caps and Chivas. The dude is done.

I hope we have a plan to acquire a DM but only 5 days remaining to MLS transfer deadline, so looking unlikely.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
NRC has been poor since his days with the caps and Chivas. The dude is done.

I hope we have a plan to acquire a DM but only 5 days remaining to MLS transfer deadline, so looking unlikely.

1-I always thought NRC sucked during his stance with the Impact, but maybe he didn't fit here ? I hope he gets a second chance. Wasn't he a little good during the CCL ?

2-Would you acquire a DP winger ?

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Would you acquire a DP winger ?

With Venegas/Duka/Mapp/Romero we're pretty much set on the wings.

It may be too late for a DP type signing anyway. We just need someone competent on DM. I think the plan is to have Oduro play striker permanently and trade JacMac.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
With Venegas/Duka/Mapp/Romero we're pretty much set on the wings.

It may be too late for a DP type signing anyway. We just need someone competent on DM. I think the plan is to have Oduro play striker permanently and trade JacMac.

We could also play Drogba at DM. He's big, great in the air :sarcasm:

Seriously I think it's an interesting idea, Klopas even mentioned it during the PC. Which DM would you target if you were De Santis ?

edit : Viva Piatti aka Superpope !

superpope.jpg

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
The impact just barely held onto the lead near the end

We just beat a team that had David Villa, Frank Lampard and Andreas Pirlo on the road, who the hell cares how we beat them.

We were WAY more structured than a team that is runned by Man City giants. Our back line is far and away the best in MLS, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad