Montreal Impact Thread XLII - DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! - (Sweet jersey deals in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
unknown_265.jpg

i'm in

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
From playing indoor-soccer at the Bell Center to Didier Drogba, the IMFC story.

I know the club was founded before the indoor-soccer days, but the contrast between that joke of a venture and signing Didier freaking Drogba is just TOOOOOOOO big to pass.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
So, should I buy a blank jersey now and put a Drogba name on it or should I wait for my birthday in November and ask my wife to buy me a Drogba jersey? 125$ I guess?

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
I get that some bandwagon fans are annoying, but the team needs them, we can't have 21k super solid fans each home game. It takes every kind of people to fill a stadium. Majority of the fans at the Bell know nothing about hockey, so if this brings more money to the team and makes Joey happy so he can make more things like this. Even I don't know that much about soccer, I use to follow the team from time to time but after their first CONCACAF push, I followed them more...

As for Cambiasso, I don't know the guy at all, is he really better than what we have right now? Does he still have lots left in the tank?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So, should I buy a blank jersey now and put a Drogba name on it or should I wait for my birthday in November and ask my wife to buy me a Drogba jersey? 125$ I guess?

Dude, buy it yourself. If you ask for a 125$ gift, you will have to buy her a better gift for her birthday. Plus, since you are married, you will end up paying for the jersey anyway.

#soundfinancialplan

BlackMarvel

May 17, 2006
Dollard des ormeaux
From playing indoor-soccer at the Bell Center to Didier Drogba, the IMFC story.

I know the club was founded before the indoor-soccer days, but the contrast between that joke of a venture and signing Didier freaking Drogba is just TOOOOOOOO big to pass.

Just another Drogba jersey to add to my collection. I never in my whole life would've though i would get to watch him play in my hometown. My childhood idol is coming to mtl!! Now let's get Essien and I will have died and gone to heaven :yo:

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
You know who would make a great MLS signing... Alexander Pato. Young guy with a bunch of talent who never lived up to the hype in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad