OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My Internet bandwidth isn't wasted with the IMFC like before. I don't know if it's a good or bad news tho...
The good nuwz is that this is the first post of yours I understood at first reading.
8h4FNzZ.png

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Kalouu

Now that's a name I brought up in the past. Should be interesting to see what he could bring

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I mean, NDS did want him first, then Bologna noticed him. So technically we did not call Bologna here.
LVK4nbr.png

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
You think they put Raitala on the left?

Potential CBs are: Fanni-Camacho-Paz-Yao Ming

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Miami manager is Diego Alonso. Young accomplished manager from Liga MX. He won CL with Monterrey in April but was fired in September. I think it's a well known fact that Mexican clubs got super thin patience with their managers (especially the non MX ones). $$$ but ridiculous amount of pressure.

Very weird. He made it seem he was going back to his country after leaving Seattle, old, injury prone Idk what they're doing but he's decent

Couldn't seal the deal in Tdot so they traded him over there, he's got flair, very skillful but he suffers from 'I Just wanna get paid' syndrome. he could've played in the Premier league if he had that work permit at Stoke back years ago.

If you're referring to the Spanish tweet about Kalou, it's just a guy having fun on twitter. Not a believable source ;)

Makes sense, I quickly glanced on it without verifying. Thought it was weird that a Spanish acc would talk about Kalou, he never played in Spain. In my head I thought, Kalou, CF or wherever he played at Chelsea, Francophone must be legit.Ironically, he's on way out of Berlin. I have seen 0 minutes of him at Berlin but he's better than Bojan...

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13

Very odd from a club, to wish happy birthday to a player that doesn't belong to us anymore, no?

I really hope they come to some sort of an agreement. It'd be awesome to have him long-term, 21 years old and no International spot to boot.

Reactions: QuebecPride

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Anyone who thinks Henry will stay the whole year in Montreal. I've got some shocking news for you... KG thinks he'll stay here for 2 years + 1, long enough so he can establish his philosophy and create an 'identity':laugh:

If you want to see him coach, go to games as early as you can because it won't last.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I found a player Olivier Renard knows very well and should get on the phone with right now.

A CF legend may be on his way back to River Plate which means a striker on their roster will get dropped.

-RSB : There is no way RSB leaves River for Montreal, if he leaves it will be to go back to Europe.

-Scocco; He is too old

-The other player I am referring to is Matías Suárez. 31, played 8 seasons in Belgium and Argentina NT. Similar style to Urruti with much better positioning and killer instinct, super entertaining to watch. 3 Mil transfer fee should be enough

At this rate, I will name every CF in the world. Desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad