OT: Montreal Impact thread: Tha Isolated Market Of MLS... Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Roberto Brown also replied to a fan asking to scout for a midfielder "Soon" a couple of weeks ago.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Dont do that Skip
:nono::rolly:

Not what I mean, I said maybe he flopped in Europe because he was too much of a ballhogger. Europeans hate it, especially the French unlike in Central/South America where its praised.

Just got what you were saying , are you saying he would get along with Bazile or not ? I was just making a joke about them not getting along lol

He would be a decent get, TAM for sure, but dude acted like Josef when he got subbed off. maybe not the best team player.

Some just don't make it. His family is closely-knit so maybe he was not doing as good so far away. It is really hard to make it in Europe. There is so much talent.

Honestly I'm not too worried, as I said Nacho has gotten along with anybody that had talent.

For those of you who haven't seen it. There was the trimestrial rumor/report out of Argentina that a team was interested in Piatti. This time it is Independiente (CAI). They are interested, but think his contract is too expensive. Personally I doubt he goes back in Argentina for any team except San Lorenzo.

Also, Vassili was on a show with Alfieri a few weeks back and said that with the new payment coming in from Silva's transfer they would have a little cap room to play with and expected to bring in an offensive solution. Expect another a CAM/another #8 or a winger. We all hope it's a CF, but I have my doubts.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Wild guess at the lineup

Bush
Cabrera - Diallo - Camacho
Sagna - Shome - Taider - Krolicki - Kinumbe
Orji - Urruti

Bench: Diop, Choinière, Novillol, Sejdic, Yao

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Apparently it's a 4-4-3 with Taider on the wing.

YuGsRpe.png
YuGsRpe.png
YuGsRpe.png
YuGsRpe.png
YuGsRpe.png

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad