OT: Montreal Impact thread: Tha Isolated Market Of MLS... Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Went to the stadium, it was your usual weeknight game.

Orji scored a screamer and I had the perfect angle behind it, I never thought it'd go in, stadium went wild and thought we saw Goal of the Year till we arrived home and saw Rooney's goal :laugh:, Whoever who told me he'd be do well in MLS deserves champagne because wow.

Urruti is more frustrating in person.... Good striker (2 forwards system) but not 1,1M
After seeing Camacho missing easy passes, I'm convinced dude drinks beer before every game. I've never seen a player lack that much composure and concentration

I'm listening to the radio feed on 98,5fm and Filosa and Arcuzzi keep saying that Melano wants to leave Portland and would like to come to Montreal. Apparently he's close to Urruti. I don't know him much. Would he be an okay Piatti replacement on LW?

Yikes. No. Stay tf away.

He's all speed, nothing else. I'd rather get an Oduro in his prime. If we want a decent Piatti replacement, let's go for Lautaro Acosta or Pavon (going to LA for aloooot of money) or Dorlan Pabón.

Last edited:

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Really getting tired of how Urruti can't find the net to save his life. Can he get bought out or something (assuming of course we find another 9 or just put Orji there)?

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Really getting tired of how Urruti can't find the net to save his life. Can he get bought out or something (assuming of course we find another 9 or just put Orji there)?

As disgraceful as his contract and finishing has been this year, he’s still a net positive for ball recoup, defensive responsibilities. We don’t have anyone better for the time being and are lucky enough to get scoring from Taider and the wings.

He’s still our best option and by a long shot. Orji is more useful at wing.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
As disgraceful as his contract and finishing has been this year, he’s still a net positive for ball recoup, defensive responsibilities. We don’t have anyone better for the time being and are lucky enough to get scoring from Taider and the wings.

Before Piatti comes back I'd like to try Taider-Orji-Browne just to see what Orji can do at the position

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

That's the heart of the issue right there, we don't have anyone who can take his spot at the moment. He doesn't add a lot but what he does do is better than the alternatives.

Reactions: Ghetto Sangria

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Just watched some highlights of TFC-ATL last night

Ciman is his still old self. Bites every attacker’s drible and yells after his teammates all game. He must be the most annoying human being

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad