DOU
Oct 7, 2017

upload_2020-7-4_9-47-38.png

upload_2020-7-4_9-49-36.png

Reactions: ArtPeur

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
This is like some of my university buddies back in the day who would do dick all for 98% of the semester and then slap together their term paper 48 hours before the due date and be SHOCKED at getting a C+ for they ''effort'' :laugh: '' What the hell man, that was a solid paper ! I should've got a B- at the very least !''

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

:laugh:

Wow that's a shocker! He's been running the academy forever and I always thought the organization was very happy with the way he was developing the youth. Unless it comes from him being offered a better opportunity elsewhere?

Why would the organization be happy with him? In 10 years not One starting player in MLS. NYCFCa came after IMFCa, and they got a player that started Borussia Dortumunds last game.

That was a waste of money, may as well give that money to charity. This guy should be coaching U14 AA Pierrefonds nothing more.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Why would the organization be happy with him? In 10 years not One starting player in MLS. NYCFCa came after IMFCa, and they got a player that started Borussia Dortumunds last game.

That was a waste of money, may as well give that money to charity. This guy should be coaching U14 AA Pierrefonds nothing more.
In my world, he's ineligible to the house league.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Groupe C : l’effet Thierry Henry? (Analyse Video)

5 teams in dire need of win in their MiB opener | Greg Seltzer

''Montreal Impact:If Group F is lining up to be a nail-biting battle royale until the end, Group C isn't far behind it. As tight as this group looks, most observers would probably tab the Impact as the underdogs here (mainly because, as Armchair Analyst Matt Doyle recently outlined, their strike situation is an open mystery). As such, beating New England in the opener July 9 (8 pm ET | Twitter, TUDN, TSN, TVAS) would grant them the huge luxury of heading into their showdown against derby foe Toronto FC with some points already safely in the bank. The alternatives would be worlds more stressful.''

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#MyIMFCTactic(Update7)

Diop

ZBG/Fanni/Raitala/Corrales

Wanyama/Taider

Quioto/Bojan

Urruti/Okwonkwo

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Nice gym set up in the hotel. And as we see at the start, only three teams are allowed to use that gym (IMFC & Nashville are the other two teams). I imagine they have other gym set ups for other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad