OT: Montreal Impact Thread - CONCACAF'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
TBH, Montreal is the Canadian epicentre of the virus. Maybe move the team elsewhere in the province to train? I dunno.

The only reason Quebec is so high is because we do 7k tests a day since almost day one. Ontario struggles to do more than 3k since the beginning.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
TBH, Montreal is the Canadian epicentre of the virus. Maybe move the team elsewhere in the province to train? I dunno.
They're so retarted intellectually... So this excellent solution you've proposed will take time to be thought and executed by them...

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Série A looks to be the next league to start. Can’t wait to get some competitive sports again. Let’s hope those cases stay low in Italy, they have been trending in the right direction.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
RDS is going to show a Bundesliga game on Saturday afternoon I believe. It's a replay and not live though. (For those who are missing Claudine)

They didn't say who would be playing (or they probably did and I missed it) but it would be nice if they could play Bayern rather than 2 obscure teams.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
The ministry of sport will make an announcement at 15h30 concerning the reopening of sport activities.

What we’re hearing so far is about sports that have a natural distance between individuals (golf, fishing, etc). Can’t wait to hear what they’ll say about soccer

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
The ministry of sport will make an announcement at 15h30 concerning the reopening of sport activities.

What we’re hearing so far is about sports that have a natural distance between individuals (golf, fishing, etc). Can’t wait to hear what they’ll say about soccer

soccer will be played with no regulation time to respect the disatnce between players. penalties only. :sarcasm:

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
SportsNet Saturday:
Screenshot_20200513-130245.png

Reactions: JuicyHam

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Together

“Welcome, here you'll find information, resources, and fun activities to do at home, for the entire family. We'll be back on the field soon, but while we wait, together, let’s stay home and save lives.”

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I really do like how Davies is becoming a character for Bayern. In their latest IG video, he got the most screen time. He’s funny, charismatic and entertaining off the field and a beast on field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad