OT: Montreal Impact Thread - CONCACAF'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
If there is one thing this whole confinement saga showed is definitely Quebec's mediocrity in handling everybody and their mama.

Worse than a third world country. Worse than Chechnya and Sierra Leone combined.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

TAt this time they are on holidays so no surprise there and one team has 10 infectees. Apertura season will start in July as usual. What I'll be curious to see if whether CL will resume when they are still gonna be in preseason mode like MLS teams are every year in Quarterfinals or are they gonna wait an extra month

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-5-24_8-25-6.png

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

What I get out of this is they are complaining that the league will play behind closed doors because they're catering to the TV contracts. But the real reason they don't want it to continue is because they can't go to the game.

And for me, they come off with a bit of an ego thinking they need to release a statement on the matter.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I legit look forward to the MLS season starting way more than I do for the NHL right now. I hope everything is hunky-dory from here on out and we get our football team back before too long :puppy: This was shaping up to be real fun to watch before everything came to a halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad