GDT: Montreal @ Dallas - Our gunslingers stroll into town - 8:30 PM EST, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Oh boy I have no faith in Niemi, we are going to get lit up , I say 5-2 Stars.
Perhaps a Seguin/Benn hat-trick incoming and/or 4 point night for Radu. Especially after this:

“They are fu***** horse-sh**, I don’t know how else to put it,” Lites said. “The team was ok. But Seguin and Benn were terrible. He’s hitting posts, ‘wah-wah.’ That’s what I say about hitting posts,” Lites said. “Get a little bit closer to the action, actually go to the spot where you score goals. He doesn’t do that, he never does that anymore. He used to be a pest to play against, people hated playing against Tyler Seguin, they don’t anymore. He (Benn) makes plays in the neutral zone that if my kid had done it in squirts, he’d be benched.’’

Last edited:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
December 31st. Nobody is watching this meaningless inter-conference game when the end of year programming and Canada VS Russia is on.

Niemi could get a shutout. He could allow double-digits. He could squat and **** a live turkey. Nobody cares on this one night.

Id rather watch the habs game. i couldnt care less about canada russia before medal round.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
December 31st. Nobody is watching this meaningless inter-conference game when the end of year programming and Canada VS Russia is on.

Niemi could get a shutout. He could allow double-digits. He could squat and **** a live turkey. Nobody cares on this one night.
Man, this is like the Bizarro World version of It's a Wonderful Life.

"Every time a bell rings, a puck sails through Niemi's pads!"

Reactions: Tyson

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
We should have another passing of the torch ceremony at he next home game.

Racicot comes out except the flame is replaced with a red light, and he passes it to Niemi, who holds it high for the crowd.

Reactions: beh3moth

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
With the song of the Forum closing torch ceremony playing, and Niemi signaling for his teammates to join him on the ice as he goes around the ice, red light flashing bright.

f***ing chills, man.

Reactions: beh3moth

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
“They are fu***** horse-sh**, I don’t know how else to put it,” Lites said. “The team was ok. But Seguin and Benn were terrible. He’s hitting posts, ‘wah-wah.’ That’s what I say about hitting posts,” Lites said. “Get a little bit closer to the action, actually go to the spot where you score goals. He doesn’t do that, he never does that anymore. He used to be a pest to play against, people hated playing against Tyler Seguin, they don’t anymore. He (Benn) makes plays in the neutral zone that if my kid had done it in squirts, he’d be benched.’’[/QUOTE]

Many sports owners would love to tell it like it is about their under-performing, high-priced stars.

Benn and Seguin stats are just not what they used to be.

They've dropped from star hockey players down to very good players.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Battle of the Benns!
Will it be to prove who's more horseshit than the other? Will Jamie prove that the Dallas CEO was thinking about Jordie? Will Jordie be out to prove Bergevin a genius for getting the lesser of the 2 horseshits?
We'll soon find out. Let the shit shoveling begin!

Reactions: Forum93

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
That's on MB though.

If you're not going to be honest with the fans then this is the kind of hysteria you get when your star goalie goes on the the DL listed at "day to day." Last time he was "day to day" he missed the 2016 season.
But..but they said before the season that they were going to be honest! I believe them 100% :sarcasm:

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Ahhhh I'm sure the injury isn't so bad. There might be some discomfort but sometimes you do raise your hand to say you're hurt at times where the timing fits you.

His daughter was born. What a great moment to mention that knee ache. And I don't blame Price one bit, every dad should have the professional freedom of seeing their child being born and be there in the first few days.

Wrestling fans, notice how Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn went on the disabled list at the exact same time during the slow business months of the wrestling year, and right before the insane international tour in Saudi Arabia, so that they could come back right in time for the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania? Same thing.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ahmedou’s “gardien volant” on duty again:

upload_2018-12-31_19-40-30.jpeg

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Another Habs game on a Saturday Night not picked up by Sportsnet. Not going to bother loading up gamecenter for this one. The Canada game is far better hockey anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad