GDT: Montreal @ Dallas - Our gunslingers stroll into town - 8:30 PM EST, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
deadwood.jpg

Last game to end the year. As of this writing, we occupy the last wildcard spot, 1 point up on the Isles but they have two games in hand.

We are 6-4-0 in our last 10 and Dallas 4-6-0. However, we lost our last one while Dallas is on a two-game roll.

Line-ups are from the morning skate. I expect Niemi in goal tonight. Alzner likely sitting.

Go :habs Go

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Basically:
Price is not ready that's why he's still at home
Hope he'll be ready rather sooner than later
Still day to day

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Canadiens owner believes Carey Price close to returning - Sportsnet.ca

https://www.sportsnet.ca/.../nhl/canadiens-owner-believes-carey-price-close-returning/

Nov 13, 2017 - Montreal Canadiens owner Geoff Molson isn't concerned about starting goaltender Carey Price

March 20, 2018.

Canadiens Notebook: Carey Price will return to action vs. Penguins ...

https://montrealgazette.com/.../canadiens-notebook-carey-price-will-return-to-action-vs-...

Canadiens Notebook: Carey Price will return to action vs. Penguins. Stu Cowan, Montreal Gazette. Updated: March 20, 2018.

Last edited:

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Hope it's some other goalie. That was embarrassing. On the other hand, Niemi has the effect of burning the bridge and making the troops fight with increased vigour.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

Basically:
Price is not ready that's why he's still at home
Hope he'll be ready rather sooner than later
Still day to day

C'mon give him a chance to bond with the new baby, some of you guys are kinda heartless.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Hope it's some other goalie. That was embarrassing. On the other hand, Niemi has the effect of burning the bridge and making the troops fight with increased vigour.

he is forcing Habs to work on offense..lol...There becoming a scoring powerhouse...(5 a game)
Maybe that is it???

Jul 6, 2016
Habs have to score 5 goals or more.... and pray that Niemi doesn't allow more than 4..... Too bad they lost the last one vs TB. It would had been a huge confidence booster.

Reactions: Drouin92

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Niemi is due for a decent game, right? Right? Please?... Just don't allow 2+ softies buddy...

He had a good game in FLA before TB.

Dallas is not TB and they are in a mess now with what the owner said. We should remember TB is the BEST and most likely MOST talented team in the league. Making Nieme looked like swiss cheese isn't some great feat on their end. If it was Price I would of been more concerned.

Lets hope the boys can keep up the offense. I don't think Nieme will become an allstar, but if he can play like in Florida that will give the boys a chance to win. I also think he knows he screwed up last game and will come out and battle a lot harder for his teammates.

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Why is it other NHL playing against the Habs use their backup or guy from the AHL and they look like Vezina winners. But the Habs never give a chance to their youngster. Why ? Julien ?

Reactions: Frenchy

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
With the emergence of Adin Hill in Arizona Bergevin should try and land Kuemper

Last edited:
Reactions: Simarino

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Wanna hear something crazy? Where I work I don't get paternity leave OR 10.5M dollars american per year. Nuts, right?

I can't believe that, that's ridiculous, you should look into getting yourself a good lawyer.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Why is it other NHL playing against the Habs use their backup or guy from the AHL and they look like Vezina winners. But the Habs never give a chance to their youngster. Why ? Julien ?

I think you answered your own question with a question .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad