GDT: Montreal @ Dallas - Our gunslingers stroll into town - 8:30 PM EST, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Wanna hear something crazy? Where I work I don't get paternity leave OR 10.5M dollars american per year. Nuts, right?

While I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a highly sought after skill that would make you earn Millions or that you don't have social benefits, either state (province) run or at your work place, what does that have to do with anything?

Unless you really believe that he just decided he didn't want to play due to Millie, his daughter, being born --[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Price is by far the most complicated of all time when it comes to injuries. For all we know his career may be over.... day to day?? How about year to year??

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Why is it other NHL playing against the Habs use their backup or guy from the AHL and they look like Vezina winners. But the Habs never give a chance to their youngster. Why ? Julien ?
Habs could face back ups every night (last year they pretty well did) against and still miss play offs.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Niemi's record against the Stars is impressive at least, let's hope it continues. Just keep out the softies and ffs, hold on to rebounds. Let's end the year on a high note.

Go :habs Go​

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Wanna hear something crazy? Where I work I don't get paternity leave OR 10.5M dollars american per year. Nuts, right?
Um everyone is entitled to paternity leave. I believe fathers get 5 weeks or it starts in 2019. Regardless your company can’t say no

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
It’s a disgrace Niemi gets another chance while McNiven sits.
No matter how pissed all of us are about last game, Niemi was going to be in nets again. Hopefully Niemi collapsing into a black hole acts as a wakeup call for the org that they need a backup that doesn't suck.

Get it? Black hole... suck...?

Reactions: Treb

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
I want Niemi to succeed but I don't see it happening by any stretch of the imagination. He's done in the NHL. Price is back on Thursday so it's all good but we still need a legit backup. Hopefully Lindgren can play the role for us is the near future.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Um everyone is entitled to paternity leave. I believe fathers get 5 weeks or it starts in 2019. Regardless your company can’t say no

That's news to me Great Gazoo, my last one was born 16 yrs ago, maybe I can get some retro pay back! :badidea:

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Niemi has returned to being the worst goalie in the league, but for some reason he does/did well against Dallas, so maybe we'll get lucky tonight.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
December 31st. Nobody is watching this meaningless inter-conference game when the end of year programming and Canada VS Russia is on.

Niemi could get a shutout. He could allow double-digits. He could squat and **** a live turkey. Nobody cares on this one night.
I am watching the WJC for sure

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
December 31st. Nobody is watching this meaningless inter-conference game when the end of year programming and Canada VS Russia is on.

Niemi could get a shutout. He could allow double-digits. He could squat and **** a live turkey. Nobody cares on this one night.

I still care if Habs lose, but will be watching the Canada / Russia game, Suzuki before Romanov, Go Canada Go!

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
That's news to me Great Gazoo, my last one was born 16 yrs ago, maybe I can get some retro pay back! :badidea:
Lol. Me too. Buy starting in June 2019, there is a five week paternity leave that was brought on by the government.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Price is by far the most complicated of all time when it comes to injuries. For all we know his career may be over.... day to day?? How about year to year??
That's on MB though.

If you're not going to be honest with the fans then this is the kind of hysteria you get when your star goalie goes on the the DL listed at "day to day." Last time he was "day to day" he missed the 2016 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad