GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Winnipeg Jets - March 26th - 8 PM EST - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Pretty much.

3 very preventable goals. none likely go in on any starter in the league

If say 2, 1&3 were stoppage ( even with the deflection on 3, 2 he was hung out to dry and 4 was more than likely going in even if he got a piece.

It is what it is, he's not great and on most nights you can count on him to not be terrible. On most nights.

My guess is they give him a chance to finish out the third

CanadianLover

Oct 27, 2014
You realize 1 out of 4 shots is going in?

They have 13 shots only. It's more 1 out of 3. What frustrates me is the fact that everyone is going to try to find excuses after the game. The team is playing well tonight. I hope MT and the players admit Torkaski just sucks.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
We scored 1 goal.

We'd be seeing games like these MUCH more often if we didn't have Price (aka God) in nets.
More often, yes. But not a lot more. Plenty of solid goalies out there that we'd do fine with. Budaj never really had a problem.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
Want the Jets in the playoffs...but so hard not to be salty right now. Nice game by Pavelec and Toker is just not there yet. He should go back to the farm and play a lot and MB can see if he's in the future or not.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sad but I now believe Habs goaltending drops off too significantly after Price...
Maybe we get McDonald up here and give him a look...

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
What do fans want? Boring New Jersey style defense first hockey and lots of Wins? Or controlling the better part of 40 mins and down 3 goals?

I like winning 2-1 way better than watching the team play well and lose.

Its nice to see the habs not relying on their goalie because they have done it often enough.

I think it can only increase the habs chances for a long run if they can carry on from what they have shown lately.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Wow, 31-13 for us in shots, for once we're winning the CORSI game, too bad we're gonna lose the actual game. Now we know how those teams we beat this season felt.

How many points do we get for corsi victory? :sarcasm:

Lorty

May 7, 2013
Scoring chances from the Jets are actually LOWER than the goals scored against us.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
They have 13 shots only. It's more 1 out of 3. What frustrates me is the fact that everyone is going to try to find excuses after the game. The team is playing well tonight. I hope MT and the players admit Torkaski just sucks.

I was guessing based on the first period totals.

In either case, pathetic goaltending.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Its nice to see the habs not relying on their goalie because they have done it often enough.

I think it can only increase the habs chances for a long run if they can carry on from what they have shown lately.

I see your point and can agree. Dominating like this they will win way more games. Especially with Mr. Price in net.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
If our opponent plays us like the Jets are playing us, 5 games max.I just can't get over how intimidated most of our forwards look. Our team is not built for the physical and we look bad in these games. Why did we get DSP again? Someone educate me and I can learn tonight, I had a wet meal.

If tokarski was not a momentum killer tonight the habs would've feed from this intensity. They thrive on emotion in these type of games, just like when they play boston. That's why this game is so frustrating. Jets are not dominating us. Tokarski is killing all hope.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Tokarski is a joke...

Would be nice to see Desharnais get held accountable for his coasting and stupid turnovers once in a while.

That's never gonna happen. MT won't even stand up and say my bad when he makes a mistake and there's no way he'll throw his best buddy under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad