Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
DrU5mmM.png
bp73wJj.png
jDBtfnw.png
Ne8v00j.png

If you have trouble seeing the GDT (split image, mainly), click this link : http://i.imgur.com/jphJL3y.jpg

Last edited:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Some say Carey Price is the real captain of this team...

Could the captain have a word to say about Da System?

Or is Therrien an evil dictator ?

My theory is...

This is Prices system, not Therriens.

Dump backcheck Block Shot backcheck Low-Risk Play backcheck !

With safe hockey in front of him, Carey take care of the rest. And we win.

Unsafe hockey leads to more unpredictable, dangerous, high-risk scoring chances.

We would've lost more tight games with a more agressive strategy.

All hail Da Annoying System !

It works for CP31,

Coincidence ?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The GDT is amazing. Brilliant work Zaide.

Only problem is it doesn't show in one piece on a laptop with a 1368 x 768 resolution that is quite common. Same on mobile :(

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The GDT is amazing. Brilliant work Zaide.

Only problem is it doesn't show in one piece on a laptop with a 1368 x 768 resolution that is quite common. Same on mobile :(

It's split for me too. I'm on my tablet.
It's possible. I made it 1200 pixels wide, instead of the usual 800 pixels. That said, I've added a link to the full image at the end of the OP.

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Very nice GDT! I'll be at the game but it's too bad Price isn't getting the start, I would of loved seeing him in person :shakehead

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
This tilt could be an eventual Stanley Cup Finals Series, here's hoping Dale "Dutch Gretzky" Weise scores in front of his Family & Friends in his 1st game as a Hab, his team growing up as it was his families & friends. Go Dale Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
This tilt could be an eventual Stanley Cup Finals Series, here's hoping Dale "Dutch Gretzky" Weise scores in front of his Family & Friends in his 1st game as a Hab, his team growing up as it was his families & friends. Go Dale Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Winnipeg isn't making the finals with their current goaltending. Ecstatic to see them in the playoffs and really respect the team they've built though.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Winnipeg isn't making the finals with their current goaltending. Ecstatic to see them in the playoffs and really respect the team they've built though.

You've obviously not been watching any Winnipeg games lately Pavelec has played marvellously, almost Priceless not quite though!!!....:handclap::handclap::handclap:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

uhhmmmm I REALLY doubt the Jets will win a series let alone go to the finals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia